To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

new to comet

g,day all. im fairly new to comet, well 12 months anyway. i have recently encountered a problem which i hope someone can help me with. i do a download and it always stops at 99.9% the availability bar stays red peers/seeds say zero connected but it still downloads (very slow tho) but stops at 99.9%.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

I know hilux, the are torrent they stop at much sooner, like this one at 94.9%.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CI22YYKLJVPIUJFHBMWV5L2NECE4LEFN&dn=Vanishing%20Son&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A80%2Fannounce&xl=4940208663

There are many reasons why a torrent doesn't finish, first thing you need to do is answer all the questions that we've prepared so we have an idea what you are working with, then we can ask some more specific questions and we may ultimately try your torrent after asking for a magnet link, but I'm not going to invest the time and bandwidth into doing that if there is a much easier way to determine the problem, so unless you prefer to try wild guesses and assumptions let's do this by the books so we don't overlook anything, and the first incorrect assumption I see here is that a torrent failing at 94% is related to one failing at 99.x%... they ususally are not related at all.

• Like 1