To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Descargas se paran al llegar al 99%

Ayuda, por favor. Tengo 5 archivos de música, descargados al 99,9% y que continuan descargando a una velocidad total de 4350kB sin completar la descarga de ninguno. Que debo hacer?

Help please.

I have 5 music files that have reached 99.9% and they continue to download at a rate of 4350 KB, but none of them finish downloading. What should I do?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

I understand you probably cannot understand English, but you've demonstrated you were able to REPLY to this topic before and if you continue to "report" the topic instead of replying, I will be forced to disable your account.

Entiendo que probablemente no puedas entender inglés, pero has mostrado que pudiste CONTESTAR a este hilo con anterioridad. Si sigues usando la función de "Report", en vez de contestar, me veré forzado a deshabilitar tu cuenta.

He seguido y leido tus indicaciones pero no veo nada que tenga que ver con mi problema. Mis datos: tengo BitComet 64 bit 1.32, con router ONO y ancho de banda de 300MB, sin cortafuegos y una conexion que funciona bien, prueba de ello es mi calificación en BitComet. Hasta ahora no he tenido grandes problemas pero esto me sobrepasa, nunca había visto que un archivo descargado en 99,9 % continúe descargando a 4000 kB/segundo y sin completarse

I have followed and read your instructions but I don't see anything that has to do with my issue.

My specifications:

BitComet 1.32 64-bit

ONO router, with ADSL of 300 MB

No firewall and a connection that works fine (proof of this is my ranking in [CometID].

Until now, I haven't had great problems but this is beyond me...I've never seen that a file downloads until it reaches 99.9% and continues to do so at 4000 KB/s, but still doesn't complete.

Hola, assuande.

Primero, lo que The UnUsual Suspect te decía era que la función de "Report" es para avisar a la plantilla de que hay algo en el foro que resulta ser ofensivo, tal como insultos, spam, o algo por el estilo. Ésta función NO es para usarla como vía de comunicación para intentar resolver un problema y su uso indebido, acaba causando una serie de penalizaciones en tu cuenta.

Lo que te indica en el segundo enlace que te ofreció, es que posiblemente estés descargando los mismos últimos trocitos una y otra vez, porque, quizás, tu rúter los esté dañando o porque los está eliminando tu antivirus. ¿Sería ésto posible, en tu caso?

Hello, assuande.

First what The UnUsual Suspect was telling you was that the function of "Report" is for advising the Staff that there is something offensive (insults, spam, or something similarin the forum. This function is NOT to be used as a form of comunication to try to solve an issue and, its misuse ends up causing a serie of penalties to your account.

What the second link provided indicated was that it's possible that you're downloading the same last pieces over and over again because, perhaps, your router is damaging them or because your antivirus is deleting them. ¿Would this be a possibility, in your case?