To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Snapshots Cannot be viewed 14-04-2016

No, the screenshot says it's a server error, but we have millions if not billions of snapshots on the servers and can't dig through the database to investigate if one isn't working. Also since you seem to have other problems it could be an issue with your connection.

Hi both,

Thanks for reporting the snapshots cannot be view as "Internal Server Error..... fail to open stream...timed out." . I have the same observation for the past 12 hrs and it shows this error for all snapshots tab for all torrent collections from current 2016 to May 2013. I have not tried older ones.

No, the screenshot says it's a server error, but we have millions if not billions of snapshots on the servers and can't dig through the database to investigate if one isn't working. Also since you seem to have other problems it could be an issue with your connection.

snapshots isn't work for all torrent not one or two and i haven't any problems in my connection

Ok, then as I suggested it's a website problem and they will fix it when time allows, usually within a couple week days (they don't work weekends or chinese holidays). If it's not back up in a couple weeks please let me know and I'll try to alert them.

Ok, then as I suggested it's a website problem and they will fix it when time allows, usually within a couple week days (they don't work weekends or chinese holidays). If it's not back up in a couple weeks please let me know and I'll try to alert them.

please kindly from you alert them to know them to work on it

The green light works fine for me and no one else has reported a problem with it. I can confirm snapshot server is down and there is noting more I can do at this time and this is no reason you cannot continue to use bitcomet without viewing snapshots.