To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bought the 10G plan but still pending

fbdanadams07

Sometimes it takes longer than others to work, and more often than not it fails because it's asked to do the impossible, such as download an unseeded task. Keep in mind that this is a freeware app and this optional service is still in beta phase, and it's assumed users understand what it can and cannot do, but since you already opened a case with paypal you should be refunded promptly and in the meantime you can still try the service on other tasks. If it works to your satisfaction you can consider buying it again.

Sometimes it takes longer than others to work, and more often than not it fails because it's asked to do the impossible, such as download an unseeded task. Keep in mind that this is a freeware app and this optional service is still in beta phase, and it's assumed users understand what it can and cannot do, but since you already opened a case with paypal you should be refunded promptly and in the meantime you can still try the service on other tasks. If it works to your satisfaction you can consider buying it again.

Unfortunately this is not what I meant, I understand its still in its beginning stages and understand the mechanics behind a torrent regarding seeds, what I meant was my "VIP" Plan never activated at all and still hasn't...so I never got the service this is what I wasn't happy with as I got no help on why it was still pending but yes I have opened a case with paypal.

We in the forum no longer have access to the vip system so I can't test it for you, but if you're saying the service is not activated then that is strange, but if it let's you select vip on a task but is stuck in queue or unable to open a channel, then it's either the servers are overworked or otherwise non responsive, or the torrent can't find any seeds so won't waste your bandwidth until it does, but you can try another task and see if it works if you like and still claim your refund, they don't want your money if it doesn't work for you, so it will be approved in a few days, the refund process is slower than the payment, but no one's ever been cheated, so rest assured.

Pay pal will refund your money, and sorry for the problems you've had. Most problems I've seen have been related to available resources, not with being unable to activate and if I had access to the system I would check it for you, but I don't.