To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Algunos seeds y leechers y no empieza descarga

Hola resulta que tengo el bit comet de 64b y no descarga con seeds y leechers y en rutracker tampoco solo descargar muy lento y a veces se desconecta...no detallo los archivos que estoy en espera de descarga..gracias!! espero contestación que es lo que puede ser??? algun bloqueo???

Hello.

I have the 64-bit BitComet and it doesn't download [although the task has] seeds and leechers, and in the "rutracker" also, it only downloads very slowly and sometimes disconnects. I don't see the files that are in queue, waiting to download... Thank you!

I'll await your reply. What can it be? Some sort of blockage?

[Please wait for the author's reply to my post, as I'm not sure that I understood the original post... - cassie]

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Buenas noches.

¿Cuál versión de BitComet tienes (ya sabemos que es de 64-bit, pero necesitamos la versión)?

¿A qué te refieres con "el rutracker"? ¿A un rúter ? ¿Al rastreador (tracker)? ¿Qué se desconecta, el rúter o el BitComet?

Cuando tengas alguna pregunta, primero tienes que proporcionar lo que consideramos Esencial y poder incluir la máxima cantidad de información detallada (resultados de pruebas de velocidad, los ajustes que estás usando, qué Tutorial/es has seguido, etc.) posible - cuanta más mejor. De no ser así, no podemos hacer más que empezar a hacerte las mismas preguntas, una por una (un verdadero calvario, a decir verdad).

Un saludo. :)

Good evening.

Which version of BitComet do you have (we already know that it's the 64-bit, but we need the version)?

What do you mean by "the rutracker"? A router? The tracker? What disconnects, the router or BitComet?

Whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better. If you don't, we can only do nothing more than start to ask you the same questions,one by one (a real ordeal, to be honest).

Regards. :)

si la version es la mas reciente actual de 64b y rutracker.org me refiero....desde Argentina, Mendoza como hago y de que forma para configurarlo mejor??? gracias. Además existe una torrent para libros digitales en español??

The version is the actual 64-bit latest and I'm referring to rutracker.org... from Mendoza, Argentina. How and what do I do to configure it better? Thank you. Also, is there a torrent for digital books in Spanish?

Vale, por lo menos nos indicas de que usas la versión más actual... supongo que la versión 1.40, y no alguna de las anteriores, ya que las que soportan 64-bit, empezaron con la versión 1.28 .

como hago y de que forma para configurarlo mejor???

Como veo que no te has molestado en seguir las indicaciones que te di, lo único que podemos hacer, a estas alturas, es preguntarte, pregunta por pregunta... ¿Cómo lo tienes configurado ahora?

existe una torrent para libros digitales en español??

Casi todas las webs de torrents (especialmente las privadas) suelen ofrecer audiolibros al igual que e-books, entre los torrents que tienen disponibles. Sólo es cuestión de buscar.

Fine, at least you tell us that you're using the latest actual version... I assume version 1.40, and not one of the older ones, as those that support 64-bit began with version 1.28 .

How and what do I do to configure it better?

Since I see that you haven't bothered to follow the instructions that I gave you, the only thing that we can do, at this moment, is to ask you, question by question... How do you have it configured now?

is there a torrent for digital books in Spanish?

Almost all of the torrent websites (specially the private ones) usually offer audiobooks as well as e-books, amongst their available torrents. It's just a matter of looking.

si lo tengo configurado como lo instale y sin limites en propiedades en conexion pero por lo visto se descarga cuando los seeds estan conectados, es cuestion de esperar.....si conozco todos los torrents pero en el soft no aparecen todos solo los publicados de bit comet.....en configuraciones de propiedades dar tanta info me parece que no es recomendable y ademas desde hace años que uso este software y me ha beneficiado.gracias!!

I have it configured as it was installed and without limits in Connection/Properties but, apparently, it downloads when the seeds are connected, it's matter of waiting...

Yes, I know all of the [torrent websites] but in the software, not all of them appear, just the ones that are published in BitComet....

Under Properties' Setup, I think that to give so much information is not advisable and, besides, I've been using this software since years ago and it has benefitted me. Thank you!

si lo tengo configurado como lo instale

Lo cual quiere decir que no está configurado para tu equipo particular...muy mal... nunca sacarás el mejor rendimiento posible.

y sin limites en propiedades en conexion

... Lo más probable es que estarás ahogando tu propia conexión con los demás pares de tu enjambre, a la vez que ralentizarás tu velocidad de tu navegación... Seguramente, tampoco estarás ofreciendo mucha fiabilidad ni velocidad a los de tu enjambre y te verán como un par poco deseable.

por lo visto se descarga cuando los seeds estan conectados, es cuestion de esperar

La mayoría de las descargas, aunque parezca que sea lo contrario, acaban por terminar de descargarse entre todos los pares, gracias a éstos mismos (y no a las semillas/seeds), salvo que las semillas estén dosificando su subida y todos los demás pares estén exactamente al mismo porcentaje de descarga que tú.

en el soft no aparecen todos solo los publicados de bit comet

No es de extrañar, ya que BitComet está desarrollado en la China y sería imposible que pudiesen incluir absolutamente todas las web de torrents que existen (y, mucho menos, en numerosos idiomas).

dar tanta info me parece que no es recomendable

Si es por temor a revelar información personal, te diré que ni es lo que pedimos, ni es lo que buscamos. Lo que precisamos es visualizar lo que tú ya ves y sabes sobre tu PC, tu conexión a Internet y cómo está configurado tu BitComet... ten en cuenta que tú lo tienes frente a ti... nosotros no...ni estamos ahí contigo ni somos adivinos.

y ademas desde hace años que uso este software

Algunos de nosotros también...desde sus inicios.

Edited by cassie
continued in next post (see edit history)

I have it configured as it was installed

Which means that it's not configured for your particular setup...very bad... you'll never obtain the best possible performance.

and without limits in Connection/Properties

More than likely you're choking your own connection with the rest of the peers in your swarm, at the same time that you slow down your surfing speed... Also, you're probably not offering much stability nor speed to those in your swarm and they'll regard you as an undesirable peer.

apparently, it downloads when the seeds are connected, it's matter of waiting

Although it may seem the opposite, the majority of downloads manage to finish dowloading amongst everyone thanks to the peers (and not the seeds), unless the seeds are rationing their uploads and all of the rest of the peers are at the exact same download percentage as yourself.

in the software, not all of them appear, just the ones that are published in BitComet

It's not surprising, as BitComet is developed in China and it would be impossible that they would be able to include absolutely every single torrent website that exists (and, even less, in numerous languages).

I think that to give so much information is not advisable

If it's because you fear revealing personal information, I can tell you that it's neither what we ask for, nor what we are looking for. What we need is to visualize what you already see and know about your PC, your Internet connection and how your BitComet is configured...bear in mind that you have it in front of you...we don't...we are neither there with you, nor are we mind-readers.

besides, I've been using this software since years ago

Some of us have as well... since its beginnings.

If you are unwilling to answer the questions in the "READ FIRST before posting" topic (cassie please add link (again) in your translation), then there isn't much we can do to help you. If you had followed our instructions this problem would likely have been solved days ago.

Si no estás dispuesto a contestar las preguntas en el apartado de Por favor LEER ESTO antes de preguntar, entonces no hay mucho que podamos hacer para ayudarte. Si hubieses seguido nuestras indicaciones, este problema seguramente se hubiese resuelto hace días.

bue la conexion en fibra optica desde pc ya que en cel no lo uso esta configurado como lo instale como dije antes bit comet 64b version reciente y uso avast antivirus para la pc no para bit comet...pasos para configurarlo???

[Well], a fibre optic connection from the computer, as I don't use it with my cellphone. It's configured as [per] the installation, as I said before. BitComet latest version 64-bit. I use avast! antivirus for the computer but not for BitComet... steps for its configuration???

hay varios trackers o rastreadores pero no descarga despues estan los seeds y leechers y tampoco 000% o se bloquea en un porcentaje que descarga% es cuestion de esperar???

There are various trackers but it doesn't download. There are seeds and peers and [it's the same] 0%, or it freezes at a percentage of download. Is it a matter of waiting?

Cuando instalas un cliente (ya sea BitComet o cualquier otro), no debes dejarlo "tal cual", ya que nunca le sacarás el máximo rendimiento que puedes. Tendrás que configurarlo de acuerdo a la configuración específica de tu sistema.

PD - Si no te importa, por favor usa puntos y comas... Gracias. :)

Whenever you install a new client (whether it be BitComet or any other), you should not leave it "as is" (default settings), as you will never be able to get the maximum performance out of it that you can. You will have to configure it, in accordance to your own specific system's setup.

PS - If you don't mind, please use periods and commas... Thank you. :)