To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Changing download directory

Hi Folks, Firstly, I'm New. I have encountered a problem with my download folder. I changed this from my SSD drive as it's only 256 Gb and contains my running software for the computer. so it fills up quickly and I have to delete stuff quite a bit. So I moved to another Fixed drive in my computer. I copied all the seeds I had into the new directory but they don't show up in my upload download screen. Is there something I need to do to get them back up so I can seed them again? Jazzbutcher1 :ph34r:

bitcomet offers the option to move your files for you, but since you moved them outside of bitcomet you'll need to enter the new download location and re-hash check the files. and assuming you'd done that correctly it will revert to 100% complete.

• 6 years later...
On 5/10/2016 at 7:15 AM, The UnUsual Suspect said:

If you "right click" on any task you can select "files move to" and select any folder you want, however this must be done in bitcomet first.

Total novice until a couple of months ago.

Due to hundreds of files at around 90%-99.9% completion, my internal drive is almost full (40GB left). I have an external drive and so I would like to move all my downloaded files from Bitcomet to it. However The "Files move to" option is greyed out for me. Can you tell me what this means?

Also, off topic, is there a guide to the various icons shown in the task window (I know what some are, but others I do not).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by Fero (see edit history)