To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Paid for VIP it didn't worked. How do I get help?

caye4136

I purchased the 10 GB Plan, it's still saying it's expired so i came on this forum. There was a Pinned post about VIP acceleration which i read and it said to contact queeniequ with all the details and she could fix it. After waiting weeks i realized that queeniequ hasn't logged on the forum in like 2 years so I decided to request a refund through Paypal. The reason I am posting on here is I dont really want the refund I want the VIP to work. Is there someone that can help me with this? Once I get my refund should I try purchasing again or does it not work at all. I can see that alot of people have had the same problem and there is no real help available to activate your account.

I feel your pain and can only tell you that Queeniequ was hired as our forum rep to communicate with the development team, but cutbacks had to be made and we no longer have a rep. I can also tell you that the vip appears to be down for at least a few weeks, and before that it seemed to work for some and not for others, so it's my guess they just don't have the funds to keep it running on the scale it would need to work worldwide, and my other contacts with the development team haven't responded, so it's possible some have moved on, but there is someone keeping the comet ID system up and running, so we haven't been abandoned.

If you want to purchase VIP again, I think it would be wise to wait until there is some confirmation that it is working again. At this time that is the only advice I can offer.

• Like 1