To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Ayudaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Hola amigos, alguno sabe como configuara bitcomet????

no me baja nada!!! :huh:

English:

Hello friends, does someone know how to configure BitComet???.

Nothing is downloading!!! :huh:

Spanish:

Hola,

¿Nos puedes decir qué versión de BitComet estás usando, tu Sistema Operativo, si usas un rúter,etc.?

Gracias.

English:

Hello,

Can you tell us which version of BitComet you are using, your O/S, if you're using a router, etc.?

Thank you.

Yo estoy usando la versión 0.70 y no realiza el más mínimo intento de conexión de ninguno de los archivos que estoy intentando bajar. El viernes 6 funcionaba bien, hoy domingo 8 parece como si se hubiera muerto.

Tengo xp con service pack 2 y hasta el jueves iba como una seda y me parece que hay más gente a la que le está pasando lo mismo. Gracias.

Yo estoy usando la versión 0.70 y no realiza el más mínimo intento de conexión de ninguno de los archivos que estoy intentando bajar. El viernes 6 funcionaba bien, hoy domingo 8 parece como si se hubiera muerto.

Tengo xp con service pack 2 y hasta el jueves iba como una seda y me parece que hay más gente a la que le está pasando lo mismo. Gracias.

English:

I'm using version .70 and it's not attempting, in any form, to connect to any of the files that I'm trying to download. On Friday 6th, it was working fine but, today Sunday 8th, it seems as if it had died.

I have XP, SP2 and, until Thursday, it was working like a charm. I think that there are more people to whom this is also happening to. Thank you.

Espere por favor este mensaje que se traducirá a español

Hi,

The first thing we need to figure out is...

Is the problem with the torrent you are using? or do all torrents no longer download.

If you have this problem only with some torrents, there could be several reasons not related to your bit comet or internet connection. Among these are torrents with no seeders, or torrents running on a private tracker.

If you are not sure what these terms mean, you can have a look at this link.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent (cassie, this link is in spanish)

If you cannot run any torrents, even torrents that worked before, then something on your computer must have changed (firewall, router settings), or if you are connecting to the internet on a school or bussiness L.A.N. (local area network), its possible that the network administrator has blocked bit torrent usage. If this is the case, it may be difficult to bypass such restrictions.

Suspect

Espere por favor este mensaje que se traducirá a español

Hi,

The first thing we need to figure out is...

Is the problem with the torrent you are using? or do all torrents no longer download.

If you have this problem only with some torrents, there could be several reasons not related to your bit comet or internet connection. Among these are torrents with no seeders, or torrents running on a private tracker.

If you are not sure what these terms mean, you can have a look at this link.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent (cassie, this link is in spanish)

If you cannot run any torrents, even torrents that worked before, then something on your computer must have changed (firewall, router settings), or if you are connecting to the internet on a school or bussiness L.A.N. (local area network), its possible that the network administrator has blocked bit torrent usage. If this is the case, it may be difficult to bypass such restrictions.

Suspect

Spanish:

Hola,

Lo primero que tenemos que averiguar es...

¿El problema es solo con el torrent que estás intentando de descargar, o es que ningún otro torrent ya se descarga?

Si tienes este problema con solo algunos torrents, puede que haya varias razones no relacionadas a tu BitComet o a tu conexión a Internet - entre las cuales, puede que existan torrents que no tengan semillas, o torrents que funcionen a través de un Rastreador Privado.

Si no estás seguro de lo que esto significa, puedes mirar en el siguiente enlace (está en español)

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

Si no puedes usar ningún torrent (aunque sean torrents que, anteriormente, sí funcionasen), entonces algo en tu ordenador/computadora ha debido de cambiar (cortafuegos, ajustes al rúter). Si estás conectado a Internet a través de una LAN (Local Area Network - Red de Área Local) de una escuela o empresa, tambien puede que sea que el administrador de la red haya bloqueado el uso de bittorrents. Si este fuera el caso, puede que te resulte dificil evitar dichas restricciones.

Suspect.