To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

reseteo pc cada 2x3 ayuda!!!!

Hola queria saber si alguien q entienda del bitcomet me pudiese decir pq se me resetea el ordenador cuando quiere, es q me tiene artito xfavor alguna solucion?MUCHAS GRACIAS

Tengo el wxp sp2 y un router dlink y el bitcomet 0.70. GRACIAS DE NUEVO

Hello. I wanted to know if someone who understood about BitComet could tell me why my computer resets itself, whenever it wants to. It's driving me nuts. Please, any solution? Thank you very much.

I have WIN XP SP2, a Dlink router and am using BitComet v. 0.70. Thank you, again.

Hi,

If by your computer "resetting" itself, you mean windows shuts down and restarts, then the problem is with windows. Most likely a conflict of resources.

Diagnosing this problem would be very hard, if not impossible in a forum post even if we both spoke the same language.

If you mean your internet connection resets, then the problem could be with your router (if you are using one), modem, or your settings with bit comet.

Please reply with what version of Bit Comet you are using, and if you are using versions .71-.75, then please install version .70 (our latest stable version)

Suspect

Hola,

Si al decir que tu PC se "resetea", te refieres a que Windows se apaga y reinicia, entonces el problema es con Windows. Los más probable es que sea un conflicto de recursos.

Diagnosticar este problema resultaría muy dificil, si no imposible, con un comentario de foro aunque hablásemos el mismo idioma.

Si te refieres a que tu conexión a Internet es lo que se resetea, entonces el problema podría ser con tu rúter (si usas uno), módem, o tus ajustes a BitComet.

Por favor responde con cuál versión de BitComet estás usando y, si estás usando versiones 0.71-0.75, entonces instala la versión 0.70 (nuestra última versión estable).

Suspect

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola gigicagon, a mi me sucedia lo mismo que a ti hace algun tiempo atras, y logre descubrir cual era el problema que causaba el reinicio de mi pc; sin duda alguna lo que tenia era un virus y/o Troyano(Trojan) el cual causa el reinicio continuo de la pc, esto se debe a que el sistema operativo detecta una vulnerabilidad en el sistema (ataque externo) ya sea a causa del troyano o alguna persona que esta atacando tus puertos y entonces por razones de seguridad reinicia automaticamente el sistema operativo.

Solucion: Consigue ahora mismo un buen antivirus(en lo posible con firewall) y un antispyware y veras como tu problema queda solucionado en un instante.

Saludos!!! ;)

Hi gigicagon, the same thing was happening to me a while back and I managed to discover what the problem was, that was making my PC reset: without a doubt, what I had was a virus and/or a Trojan, that was causing the resetting of my PC. This was due to the fact that the Operating System detects a vulnerability in the system (external attack), whether it be by the trojan or another person that is attacking your ports and then, for security reasons, automatically resets the Operating System.

Solution: Get yourself, right now, a good antivirus (if possible, with a firewall) and an antispyware and you'll see how your problem is solved, in an instant.

Regards!!! ;)

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hola nozhaty :)

¡Bienvenido al foro!

cassie :)

PD - Acabo de crear un sitio nuevo para presentarse... gracias por recordármelo :)

PS - I've just created a new spot where one can introduce themselves... thank you for reminding me :)