To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Descarga detenida sin aviso

Hola: Me encuentro descargando un archivo y cuando alcanzó el 88,7% descargado se detuvo la misma (0 Kb/s) y no volvió a arrancar. Además tengo problemas para conectarme al servidor, tampoco sé a qué se debe.

Agradeceré cualquier ayuda.

Saludos a todos. Muchas gracias desde ya.

(Mod. Edit : Font type changed for easier viewing)

Hi,

I'm trying to download a file, but when it reached 88.7% it suddenly stopped (0% kB/s) and did not start up again.

Also, I'm having problems connecting to the ISP, I also don't know why.

I'll appreciate any help.

Regards to all. Thank you very much, starting now.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Observe the column labeled "Health". This indicates how many copies of the full torrent contents are present. If it is below 1.0 that means that no full copies of the contents are available in the swarm.

This may mean that the torrent will never complete unless a seeder joins it. It may be worth the effort to find the site where the torrent originated, because there is often either a forum or a comments section where you can request that someone re-seed the torrent.

It might also mean that someone with a slow connection is "super-seeding" the torrent. Super-seeding is something that most people should never use. You can learn that this is the case by leaving the torrent running, and checking its progress from time to time. If all of the other peers are showing a very gradual increase in the completed percentage, then this is what is occurring. When you joined the swarm, you were able to download from all of the other peers, for the pieces that they had. Now you have "caught up" to them and you are all waiting for the seeder to release new pieces. In this case, the download will be slow but it should complete eventually. After it does, and there are more seeders, it will be much faster for others.

Observa la columna designada 'Salud' (Health). Ésta indica cuántas copias completas del contenido del torrent están presentes. Si es inferior a 1.0, significa que no hay ninguna copia completa del contenido, disponible en el enjambre,

Esto puede significar que el torrent nunca se complete, al menos que una semilla se una al enjambre. Puede merecer la pena el encontrar la página web donde se originó el torrent ya que, a menudo, existe un foro o sección de comentarios donde puedes pedir que alguien actúe como semilla.

También puede significar que alguien con una conexión lenta este 'super-seeding' el torrent. Super-seeding es algo que la mayoría de gente nunca debería de usar. Puedes averiguar si éste es el caso, dejando el torrent activado y, periódicamente, observando el progreso. Si todos los demás clientes (peers) están mostrando un incremento muy gradual en el porcentage completado, entonces ésto es lo que está ocurriendo. Cuando tú te unistes al enjambre, tú podías descargar de todos los demás clientes, las piezas que ellos tenían. Ahora, les has "alcanzado" y todos estais esperando a que la semilla suelte nuevas piezas. En este caso, la descarga será lenta pero, eventualmente, debería de completarse. Cuando lo haga y haya más semillas, les irá más deprisa a otros.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)