To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

bitcomet se cierra solo

Hola.

Tengo el Bitcomet 0.77, y al cabo de un rato bajando 1 solo archivo, sale una ventana y se cierra.

He configurado siguiendo una web, y he bajado las cosas a minimos, pero nada, cuando le da el aire, se cierra.

Porque podria ser ?

Algo de configuracion, de sistema, de router ?

Tengo un linksys WAG54GS. y conexion de 2 MB a internet.

Toda ayuda sera bienvenida.

Salu2.

Hello.

I have BitComet 0.77 and, after a while, while downloading one single file, a window pops up and it closes down.

I've configured it, following a webpage and, I've reduced everything on my PC to a minimum, but nothing. Whenever it feels like it, it closes down.

What could the cause be?

Something to do with the configuration, the system, the router?

I have a Linksys WAG54GS and a 2MB connection to Internet.

All help will be welcomed.

Regards.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

* translation completed *

¿Qué versión de BitComet usa? 0.77

¿Cuál es su S/O? Windoes XP

¿Rúter/módem? ¿Qué modelo? ¿Está configurado correctamente? - Linksys WAG54GS, configurado correctamente y con la ultima version de firmware

¿Antivirus? ¿Cortafuegos? NOD32, no tengo firewall

Which version of BitComet are you using?

v.0.77

What is your O/S?

Windows XP

Router/modem? What model? Is it set up correctly?

Linksys WAG54GS. Configured correctly and with the latest firmware version.

Antivirus? Cortafuegos?

NOD32. I don't have a firewall.

PD- eldanas, cuando escriba *translation completed* es solo para que el equipo de Soporte Técnico sepa que tu pregunta ya ha sido traducido. cassie :)

PS - eldanas, when I write *translation completed* it's only to let the Tech Support team know that your post has been translated. cassie :)

You should not ever connect to the internet without a firewall. If you don't have one, you should use the one that is built-in to Windows XP. You should also scan your system very carefully for viruses, trojans, adware and spyware, because you are probably already infected. You should use your antivirus program, but you should also get and use Ad-Aware and Spybot S&D to find things that your antivirus will not.

You should also use only the latest stable version of BitComet, currently v0.70, and only upgrade when a later stable version is announced.

If the problem persists with 0.70, we will need to know the name and the contents of the window that pops up.

Nunca deberías conectarte a Internet sin un cortafuegos. Si no tienes uno, deberías usar el que viene incluído con Windows XP. También deberías escanear tu sistema muy cuidadosamente por viruses, troyanos y malware, ya que probablemente ya estarás infectado. Deberías usar tu programa de antivirus, pero también deberías obtener y usar Ad-Aware y SpyBot S&D, para encontrar cosas que tu antivirus no puede.

También deberías usar solamente la última versión estable de BitComet (v. 0.70) y solo actualizar cuando se anuncie otra versión estable, posteriormente.

Si el problema persiste con 0.70, necesitaremos saber el nombre y contenido de la ventana emergente que surja.

Bueno, pues el problema ya esta solucionado.

Era problema del antivirus NOD32.

Solucion:

Los que tengan el antivirus NOD32, tienen que ir a IMON, Configuracion, Extendida, Exclusion .. y añadir el archivo EXE del bitcomet.

Salu2

Well, the problem is solved.

It was a problem with the antivirus NOD32.

Solution:

For those who have antivirus NOD32, you have to go to IMON, Configuration/Set up, Extended, Exclusion/Exemption... and add the BitComet file EXE.

Regards.