To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How do you burn an NTI-ISO file to DVD?

3rdeye77

Hi guys,

I've been using bitcomet and have burned many MDS files to dvd using Dvd Decrypter.

Once in a while I will download a torrent that consists of NTI-ISO file. When ever I try to burn the file using Dvd Decryptor, I get an error message saying the program does not support this, "syntax is incorrect".

Does this mean I need obtain NTI's Dvd/CD maker program in order to burn or even view these types of files? Or will some other program work? I already tried Nero Vision and Nero Burning Rom, and i get messages that Nero does not support this type of file....

Sorry if this is such a newbie question,

Thanks fellas!

Can you tell me what it is your trying to burn?

I looked on NTI website, they have a free trial for their software, but it is for MAC, not windows...

This makes me wonder if you downloaded a MAC program?

Please specify

Hi, its an NTI-ISO file for a dvd movie (4.3gigs)(video). It appears that the person who created the torrent may have used the NTI program to create the file.

By the way, I actually have the NTI/CD/DVD Maker software on my PC, it actually came with my burner and dvd-rom player. The only thing is that these NTI-ISO files I downloaded through torrents won't even read here when I try to add the ISO file.

So I guess my question is what program can actually burn ISO files that are specific to NTI? meaning files that were created by NTI..... if all these burning softwares dont seem to support it?

thanks

Hi guys,

I've been using bitcomet and have burned many MDS files to dvd using Dvd Decrypter.

Once in a while I will download a torrent that consists of NTI-ISO file. When ever I try to burn the file using Dvd Decryptor, I get an error message saying the program does not support this, "syntax is incorrect".

Does this mean I need obtain NTI's Dvd/CD maker program in order to burn or even view these types of files? Or will some other program work? I already tried Nero Vision and Nero Burning Rom, and i get messages that Nero does not support this type of file....

Sorry if this is such a newbie question,

Thanks fellas!

Hi,

I am going to move this post, for the following reason...

This forum is reserved ONLY for BitComet, PC, & Speed Guides. Do NOT POST Questions within this Forum, it is only reserved for submission of USER GUIDES. The BitComet team reserves the right to edit/delete posts or topics without prior notice.

Regarding your disc image. Perhaps you can extract the .vob,.ifo,.bup files, and make a dvd video disc with a program like Nero Express.

Use the option to make a dvd video from dvd video files on your hard drive, then nero will build it into a disc image and burn to dvdr.

If you want to figure out how to burn the disc image as it is, and you have a legit copy of NTL software, then I suggest you contact their tech support.