To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Problema de descarga

Buenas tardes,

Soy nuevo con este programa, pero al recomendarmelo tanta gente, me he decidido a instalarmelo. Al pirncipio me bajaba a muy poca velocidad, abri el puerto de comunicación, y me sigue bajando a una velocidad bastante lento (entre 5-15kb/s). Yo lo he visto descargando en otro pc a mas de 60Kb/s

A que puede ser debido????

Gracias

Good afternoon,

I'm new to this program but, since so many people were recommending it, I decided to install it. At the beginning its was downloading at a very low speed, I opened the communication port and it still downloads at a very slow speed (between 5-15kb/s). I've seen it downloading on another PC at more than 60Kb/s.

What could be the cause of this???

Thank you.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

The usual cause is not configuring the client correctly. You should use the latest stable version, which is currently v0.70 and not upgrade until another stable version is announced. For the configuration, you should read and follow the configuration guide carefully to obtain better speed.

La causa más frecuente es el no tener configurado tu cliente correctamente. Deberías usar la última versión estable, que es la versión 0.70 y no actualizarla hasta que se anuncie otra vesión estable. Para la configuración, deberías de leer y seguir la Guía de configuración cuidadosamente para obtener mejor velocidad.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)