To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Increible diferencia a favor de BC 0.7!

Hola, hace un par de semanas decidi probar el nuevo Bit Comet 0.77, reemplazando mi viejo 0.70, y la verdad de desilucione bastante. Tengo una conexion SDSL de 2.5 megas y uso el BitComet hace mas de 1 año.

Cualquiera que sea el torrent...

Con la nueva version configurada igual a la vieja me es mas dificil lograr buena salud en los archivos, las tasas de descarga no superan los 50k y algunos torrents ni siquiera se pueden conectar.

Con la version vieja, la tasa de descarga me ha llegado a 256K, la salud hasta 36000% y anda muy bien.

Alguien sabe por que puede ser quepase esto?

Hello. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to try out the new BitComet 0.77, replacing my old 0.70 and, the truth is I was very disappointed. I have an ADSL-2.5 Mega-connection and used BitComet for over a year.

Regardless of which torrent...

With the new version set up the same as the old one, I find it more difficult to achieve a good health with the files, the download speeds don't go over 50k and, some torrents can't even connect.

With the old version, I reached up to 256K for download speeds, the health up to 36000% and worked very well.

Does somebody know why this could happen?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Most people should stay with the latest stable version of BitComet, currently v0.70 because later versions contain alpha and beta features that might not be useable.

When you upgrade an application, your software firewall often does not understand that this is an upgrade of an existing application, and the firewall treats it as a brand new application for which the firewall has no rules. Whenever you upgrade any internet application, you should delete and re-create your firewall rules for that application in order to prevent this situation. Doing that should restore your speed.

La mayoría de la gente debería quedarse con la última versión estable de BitComet, que actualmente es la v. 0.70, porque las versiones posteriores contienen características alfa y beta que pueden que no sean útiles.

Cuando actualizas una aplicación, tu cortafuegos de software la trata como una nueva aplicación para la cual no tiene reglas. Cuando tu actualices cualquier aplicación de Internet, deberías de eliminar y recrear tus reglas de cortafuegos para esa aplicación, para que así se prevenga dicha situación.

Haciendo ésto, debería de restaurar tu velocidad.

Many users are having problems with the new client, however it continues to improve.

I suggest you stick with the current stable version, until these problems are resolved.

Sincerely,

The Bit Comet team

Muchos usuarios están teniendo problemas con el nuevo cliente, no obstante, sigue mejorando.

Yo sugiero que permanezcas con la actual versión estable, hasta que dichos problemas se hayan resuelto.

Atentamente,

El Equipo de BitComet.