To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Lo que extraño de la version 0.7

Bueno hace un momento instale la ultima version del Bitcomet 0.77, y me va funcionando sin ningun problema, alomejor es muy apresurado decir, pero me va tan bien como me funcionaba la 0.7..

Pero hecho de menos algunas funciones, como lo era marcar las tareas con prioridades e iniciar una forzar a iniciar una descarga, que quiero decir, que por ejemplo yo tenia una descarga en cola y le ponia iniciar y esta comenzaba a bajar, pero ahora no se puede hacer...

No se si es posible pero podrian volver a agregar estas funciones en la proxima version...

English:

Well it does a little while installs completes version of Bitcomet 0,77, and it is to me working without no problem, very is possibly hurried to say, but it goes to me as well as the 0,7 worked to me. But fact of except some functions, like was to mark the tasks to it with priorities and of initiating one to force to initiate a unloading, that I mean, that for example I tapeworm a unloading in tail and him towards initiating and this began to lower, but now is not possible to be done… If it is possible but it is not possible to return to add these functions in the next version? …

Sorry my bad english... ;)

Well, just a moment ago, I installed the latest version of BitComet (0.77) and it has been working for me, without any problems. Maybe it's too early to say but, it's working for me as well as version 0.70 was.

I miss some of the features though, such as setting priorities to the tasks and forcing one to start downloading. What I mean to say is, for example, I would have one task in queue, I would start it and it would begin to download, but now it can't be done...

I don't know if it's possible but, could you include these features back in the next version?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Makximus:

Este foro es para miembros de habla hispana. No tienes que preocuparte de hacer una traducción al inglés, al hacer una pregunta/comentario, ya que de eso me ocupo yo.

Saludos,

cassie :)

Makximus:

This forum is for Spanish-speaking members. You don't have to worry about having to make a translation to English, when you make a question/comment, as I take care of this.

Regards,

cassie :)

Which is a good thing, because that translation looked like something from the (well-named!) Babelfish.

(Tapeworm? (headscratch))

But be aware that versions beyond the latest stable one (0.70) are in a state of near-chaos, and shouldn't be used by the general public. Expect problems if you try. At this point it's way too early to say what features will be in the next stable release, or that anything in post-stable versions indicates anything about the future.

Lo que es algo bueno, porque la traducción parecía algo obtenido a través del (adecuadamente nombrado) Babelfish.

(¿'Solitaria'? (rascando la cabeza))

Pero, date cuenta de que las versiones posteriores a la última versión estable (0.70) están en un estado de 'casi-caos', y no deberían ser usadas por el público general. De hecho, si lo intentas, espera tener problemas. A estas alturas, es demasiado pronto decir qué opciones tendrá la siguiente versión estable, o que algo en las versiones posteriores a la actual versión estable indiquen algo sobre el futuro.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)