To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Problemas con mi bitcomet

Hola! Acabo de descargarme el bitcomet 0.79, y bueno mi problema es que me he puesto a descargar un archivo, y no se descarga :( Segui todas las idicaciones de los manuales pero nada, no hace nada...En el apartado de conexiones no me sale ninguna, y no se si es necesario meterme en algun sitio para agregar conexiones o que, si es asi agradeceria que me explicarais como hacerlo. Muchas gracias! :D

PD: siento no poder traducirlo al ingles, pero no me defiendo muy bien en ese idioma :unsure:

Hello! I've just downloaded BitComet 0.79 and, well my problem is that I've tried to download a torrent but it won't download. :(

I followed all of the indications in the Guides but nothing, it just doesn't do anything...

In the connections tab it doesn't show any an, I'm not sure if I need to enter into somewhere else to add connections or what. If this is the case, I would appreciate that you explain to me how to do it.

Thank you very much! :D

PS: I'm sorry that I can't translate this post to English, but I'm not very good with that language :unsure:

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

hola maluta soy vivavi5 yo tambien descargue la 0.79 y tambien tengo problema de con figuracion

tu que puerto tienes marcado ya que con el que tengo no pasa de 45 mg y tengo 1mg de velocidad

un saludo cordial y me sabe mal no poderte ayudar mas ya que yo estoy como tu

ok

Hello maluta, I'm vivavi5. I also downloaded version 0.79 and also have problems with the configuration.

What port have you selected, as with the one that I have, it doesn't get past 45mg and I have a speed of 1mg.

A greeting and I'm sorry that I can't help you more, as I'm in the same boat as you.

OK?

Hola MaLuTa y vivavi5,

Primero, no os preocupeis por las traducciones - yo me encargo de eso, asi que no agobiaros. :)

Sugiero que si todavía no habeis efectuado ninguna descarga, que useis la versión 0.70 en vez de la 0.79.

Aunque hay muchos usuarios que están usando la 0.79 satisfactoriamente, todavía existen aquellos a los que no les funciona tan bien. La última versión ESTABLE sigue siendo la 0.70, por eso estamos recomendando a cualquiera que tenga dificultades con cualquier versión posterior (por favor, NO useis la 0.71, pues tiene serios problemas) a que vuelva con ésta.

Si seguís teniendo cualquier duda y/o problema, no dudeis en volver a hacer cualquier pregunta/comentario.

Saludos,

cassie :)

Hello MaLuTa and vivavi5,

First, don't worry about the translations - I take care of that, so don't fret over it. :)

I suggest that, if you still haven't downloaded anything, you use version 0.70 instead of 0.79.

Although there are many satisfied users using 0.79, there are still some for whom it's not working very well. The latest STABLE version is still 0.70, so this is why we are recommending that anyone who is having difficulties with any later version (please do NOT use 0.71, as it has some serious issues) revert back to it.

If you are still having any doubts and/or problems, do not hesitate to make another question/comment.

Regards,

The port that you use really does not make any difference, because there's no difference between one port and another. However, we suggest you use a port number between 49000 and 65535 to avoid any possible conflicts in the future. That won't affect your speed, though.

You should definitely downgrade to v 0.70 as suggested, since it will be less distracting to configure.

Once you've got it running, you need to look at the TRACKERS tab for each torrent, to see if you're successfully contacting the tracker or whether it is giving you an error message. This is the first thing we need to know.

El puerto que uses, actualmente, da igual, ya que no existe ninguna diferencia entre un puerto y otro. Sin embargo, sugerimos que uses un número de puerto comprendido entre 49000 y 65535, para prevenir cualquier posible conflicto en el futuro. Ésto, sin embargo, no afectará tu velocidad.

Definitivamente deberías volver a la versión 0.70 como se te ha sugerido, ya que será menos tedioso a la hora de configurar.

Una vez que lo tengas activo, necesitas mirar a la pestaña de 'RASTREADORES' ("Trackers") para cada torrent y ver si estás conectando al rastreador con éxito o si, por el contrario, te está dando un mensaje de error. Ésto es lo primero que necesitamos saber.

muchas gracias, lo intentare. Aunque cada vez que intento descargarme la version 0.70, se me descarga automaticamente la 0.79, pero seguire intentando.

Thank you very much, I'll try it. Although every time that I try to download version 0.70, version 0.79 downloads automatically, I'll keep trying.

• 5 weeks later...

Hola!

Acabo de bajar el bitcomet 0.70, pero no incia la bajada de torrets que deseo, tengo un PC de mesa con Windows XP sp2, tengo desabilitado el cortafuegos de windows y solo tengo habilitado el de McAffe, me fije que en las opciones de McAffe este permitido el uso de salida de internet para Bitcomet y esta libre para el programa (Bitcomet).

¿Porque no inica la bajada de archivos?

Hello!

I've just downloaded BitComet 0.70 but it doesn't start the downloading of the torrents that I want.

I have a desktop PC with WIN XP SP2, the Windows' firewall turned off and only have the McAfee one on. I made sure that, in the McAfee options, the poutgoing Internet use is allowed/available to BitComet to use.

Why doesn't the downloading of files start?

Hola Oscar,

Para que no haya lío o confusión (que lo habrá) con tu comentario, te ruego que, en el futuro, en vez de añadir un comentario al de otro usuario, por favor empieces otro distinto describiendo tu problema, por separado.

De ésta forma, si MaLuTa u otro usuario tiene el mismo problema (exacto) pueden seguir el tema original (y los que le/s respondan no se hagan lío con qué contestar y a quién).

Gracias por comprender.

Saludos,

Hello Oscar,

In order to avoid confusion (which there will be) with your comment, I ask you that, in the future, instead of adding to another member's post, please start another different one describing you problem, separately.

This way, if MaLuTa or another user have the exact same problem, they can follow the original thread (and those that reply, don't become confused with what to respond and to whom).

Thank you for understanding.

Bit Comet needs both Incoming and Outgoing access in your McAfee firewall in order to work.

Suspect

BitComet necesita acceso, bien de entrada como de salida, en tu cortafuegos de McAfee, para que funcione.

Suspect