1) What version of BitComet are you using?
2) What type of Internet connection do you have (ADSL, etc.)?
3) Do you have a modem? Do you use a router? What make and model are each one of them? Have you forwarded your port?
Ans. have router, using wifi
4) If you have more than one router, be sure to mention the make and model of both devices, how are they connected (i.e. in which connector of both devices is the network cable plugged) and which one of the devices is connected to or is the modem.
Also, if you have more than one computer make sure to mention in this case, to which router is every one of them connected.
Ans: i am the only one using the router by wifi.
5) What version of Windows, Firewall and Antivirus do you use?
ans. windows 7, antivirus=none, firewall=i dont knw i just upgraded it a while a go
SO heres the situation
My drive C is Currently in Deepfreeze (Appdata is under drive C)
i put the download Files in the drive D and the bitcomet so that deepfreze will not affect them.
after i install the bitcomet some of the files (Fav and Rules) goes to APPDATA>ROAMING
i start to download and pause it cause i wanna try what will happen and of course im in deep freeze, if i restart the computer anything happens to C will erase (appdata is in drive C) my current download/pause are also gone.
anyone how to fix this??