Today, I used emule plugin in windows 2003, and immediately I noticed all new downloading will end up in erroneous status after downloadng for a while. I checked my user rights and file system permissions, they are all full control.
I remember I once glanced at sparse file something within emule settings, and I noticed the file length of the part file, the one that does not give error has a length equal to its final length. Based on this, I checked the setting in emule plugin, and found a setting in the extended section: allocate full length for non sparse file. So I made a check on it and cancel and restared the task. Now everything is working fine.