Jump to content
Comet Forums

Awes

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Awes

  • Rank
    peer
  1. Looked around a bit and all indications point to the server side. I suspect how the server is set up to talk between different clients or other servers. I work on sites but don't know enough about you server set up to look for specific problem. Their are some short scripts available to help troubleshoot the problem. Here are just a few things I found indicating the server side just for an example. Like I said, don't pretend to know your server and don't mean to get into your business. I would like to get access into the vip area to look at it and order it though. Hope this helps. I hashed it all just to be safe. XML Errors // The problems start when you are using PHP binary safe string functions such as strcmp() and substr(). Then these three bytes that won’t be visible even when using var_dump() can become bothersome. (You would however see that the string length output by var_dump() is correct and also counts the invisible bytes.) // //// // So you need to detect the three bytes and remove the BOM. Below is a simplified example on how to detect and remove the three bytes. //// // $str = file_get_contents('file.utf8.csv'); // // $bom = pack("CCC", 0xef, 0xbb, 0xbf); // // if (0 == strncmp($str, $bom, 3)) { // // echo "BOM detected - file is UTF-8\n"; // // $str = substr($str, 3); // //} // // //// It’s as simple as that.// Also; // When you receive the soapfault message: "looks like we got no XML document" it might be that you're talking to a server that supports MTOM (http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-mtom/). // // MTOM is, as of yet (5.3.6), not supported by the SoapClient. // // I needed to perform SOAP actions and get information from a Windows ASP.NET server and encountered many errors along the way. // // At first I had it solved with NUSOAP, and sending my own XMLs with it, but then when I needed to use SSL it failed again. // // So I went back to a regular SoapClient (as opposed to nusoap_client) and now I am using the WSDL defined functions ($client->function($params)).// ////The ASP.NET server I'm consuming is quite strange, the WSDL definition does not define the parameters I need to send, they only define one parameter and they expect me to send another XML within that. // //// So here's my solution, in case it helps anyone: // // $params['trace'] = true; // // $client = new soapclient('https://www.example.com/WebService.asmx?WSDL', $params);// // $msg['AccountData']['any'] = "<somexml></somexml><otherxml></otherxml>"; // // $client->Function($msg); // // $resulta = xml2array($client->__getLastResponse()); //
  2. Same here... 3 different browsers and through BitComit as shown above. Been trying periodically all week. Git to the VIP page once but when I hit order, the error came up again. I even added it to exceptions in security for the site vip.bitcomet.com and bitcomet.com. Still doesn't work. Internal Server Error looks like we got no XML document An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem. Thank you. 2011-12-03 17:44:09
×
×
  • Create New...