1) What version of BitComet are you using? 1.31 64 Bit
2) What type of Internet connection do you have (ADSL, etc.)? Cable
3) Do you have a modem? Do you use a router? What make and model are each one of them? Have you forwarded your port? Cable modem, netgear router (not an issue with connectivity)
4) If you have more than one router, be sure to mention the make and model of both devices, how are they connected (i.e. in which connector of both devices is the network cable plugged) and which one of the devices is connected to or is the modem.
Also, if you have more than one computer make sure to mention in this case, to which router is every one of them connected. (3 computers connected to the router)
5) What version of Windows, Firewall and Antivirus do you use? McAfee
Every since I upgrade from one of the older BitComet released I have not been able to launch a torrent search from any of the engines within the client. The search engine box does nothing. I cannot launch any of the links at the top of the client (i.e. homepage, forum, movies etc....) I use Google Chrome build 17.0.963.56 as my default browser. I also have Firefox installed. I have IE turned in the off windows option I do not use it. Can anyone assist me?