Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'blocked ports'.
Found 1 result
Hi I previously used a computer with Windows 7 which I then upgraded to WIndows 10 and BitComet ran perfectly. However, as that computer was really slow I have bought a new one. This had Windows 8.1 which I immediately upgraded to WIndows 10. Since I have installed BitComet I have always had a blocked port, and the UPnP has always failed. Has anyone any ideas what to do? I have tried changing FIrewall settings using the guides on here, but nothing has worked. I can download data perfectly, but I can share it back. Up Time: 0:10:06 Overall Tasks: Total: 525 / Running: 87 TCP Connections: Established: 2 [MAX:Unlimited] / Half-Open: 64 [MAX:200] LAN IP: 192.168.0.11 WAN IP: 22.214.171.124 Listen Port of TCP: 24738 (Blocked by Firewall/Router) Listen Port of UDP: 24738 (Opened in Firewall/Router) Windows Firewall: Added [TCP added, UDP added] UPnP NAT port mapping: Failed [uPNP device not found!] Disk Boost Service: Running Overall Download Rate: 0 kB/s [MAX:Unlimited] Max Connection Limits: 50 per task Overall Upload Rate: 0 kB/s [MAX:Unlimited] LT Seeding: 0 kB/s [MAX:Unlimited] All BT Upload Slots: 1 Memory Usage: Working Set: 66.71 MB, Commit Size: 85.33 MB Free Memory: Phys: 13.72 GB (Min to keep: 50 MB), Pagefile: 16.55 GB, Virtual: 1.58 GB Disk Cache Size: 4 MB (Min: 5 MB, Max: 1280 MB) Disk Read Statistics: Request: 156 (freq: 0.0/s), Actual Disk Read: 4 (freq: 0.0/s), Hit Ratio: 97.4% Disk Write Statistics: Request: 0 (freq: 0.0/s), Actual Disk Write: 0 (freq: 0.0/s), Hit Ratio: 0.0% Total Downloaded: 4,191 GB (this session: 543.63 KB) Total Uploaded: 5,570 GB (this session: 2.79 MB)