To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

fiefox 3.6 final releasing on 21st jan 2010

srinivasmv419 and xhtml. Thank you for your support and I have told your expectation for the 3.6 Cometbird to the Dev team. But I am afraid you will have to wait until our spring festival holiday. The holiday last from Feb10 to Feb20 but someone leaves before 10. I am sorry for telling so. Hope you may understand and thanks again, on behalf of all our team, for your support.

what.gif nooooo i cant take this news scared3.gifsophia pls tel me that ur LYING,,it cant bealasno.gif

BIG blastab3.gif in my HEART.

forsaken2.gif heart breaking news,,

swoon2.gif bettter to commit suicide

its ok .we will wait then .wil pray helpsmilie.gif for its quick release,

Frisko54.gif to COMETBIRD 3.6.hey all of u see here cometbird KISSING MEkiss2.giflove.gif

Edited by srinivasmv419 (see edit history)

srini, sophia &kn big thanks for yr words. it s inspiring my day :) no worry we can wait... though v r addicted with CB now (is it, srini?) till then.

yes as kn mention, i care most for the 2nd point u mentioned the customization of the add on. to me, only FF... then CB and currently (just few days ago) i m FF 3.6. seem to ve no willing with Chrome!

regards

i tested chrome so many times.its WORST.even da recent 4th version is too slow when compared to our grt cometbird.

@KNTRO u dont know that i know much abt fiefox than u know.its official that firefox next verson is 3.6.2 but not 3.6.1

its a challenge btwn u n me :P

i dont know abt others.i tested all browsers.even i tested orca.maxthon etc.

NO OTHER BROWSER CAN KICK COMETBIRD.(in every aspect - security,browsing speed,addons)

its an OPEN CHALLENGE.

COMETBIRD RULES DA WEB WORLD party.gif

i agree with u that cometbird is perfect copy of firefox and its dependent on firefox.i agree too that if no firefox then no cometbird.

but even cometbird is better than firefox thats what i am saying .i am not against firefox,i support it too.i tested several times both and finally sticked to cometbird. see if i am against to firefox then how can i select cometbird as my default browser.

.lets see til da next version of firefox whether its 3.6.1 or 3.6.2

if 3.6.1 version released then i wil surely say sorry to u. ;) if firefox 3.6.2 version released then i wil show da proof.b4 i dont like to show it.coz if i show that proof to u now u simply criticize it. :unsure:

ok no more arguments.

ok we r FRIENDS. :)

yes... thanks KN. i m managing to move back to sweetie CB... hahah bye again FF. hey srini... i fan u... next FF will 3.6.2 :) dont not ve proof but just feel to fan you... haha sorry KN, i m kidding. watever i hope it s better and better.

happy weekend and gonna post 3.6 of CB into my twitter and fb lah. all friends go to CB 3.6 :) cheers

in the 3.6, there s the personas buildin. why not one of the cometbird fan design one CometBird personas? i now wear the firefoxB as the personas... pls share if u ve one CB personas then i ll wear it. thanks before hand

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone every promised, or even expected, that every FireFox version would be released on every platform. I can easily foresee a situation where one version is released for Unix with the expectation that the Windows version would follow very shortly, only to have something happen which redirected everyone's efforts to creating version Two and getting it out the door instead -- so version one was never released for Windows.

I'm not saying this happened, I'm saying nobody promised that it couldn't or wouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...

i just exclaimed cos i m at yr side... haha, how r u Srini.? i m fine. n now i m using 3.6 of CB since the release date 05Feb till now. but dont know what wrong, it s crashing all time when i close it :9 but i can live with it anyway. or u ve advice to me?

hey frend i am fine.in prep for exams.so not active here in forums.glad that ur with me

u said that ur facing crash problems with cometbird.but till now i had no probs with cometbird 3.6.its just awsome for me

note : do this.completely uninstall cometbird including preferences.plugins also.again reinstall.this cud solve ur problem i think.but i can say that theres nothing wrong with cometbird 3.6 version.

whats your antivirus programme?your system config?xp or win7?

mine is win7 ultimate.

give complete details abt ur system .we can solve it.no probs.cheer up.have a nice time dear.good night