To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

mica probl cu bitcomet

Ok. Ultimul lucru pe care aș putea încerca ar fi să-mi dai link-ul de la fișierul pe care vrei să îl descarci ca să încerc și eu să văd ce rezultate primesc. Faza e că și eu am Windows 7, și ai zis că în Windows 7 merge (cam paradoxal, sincer. Chiar una imposibilă, deoarece așa cum merge pe Windows 7, așa merge și pe 10). În cel mai probabil caz sunt niște parametri incorecți. Dacă mi-ai da link-ul, poate așa reuși să postez parametrii în care să descarci fișierul. Adică altceva nu văd ce am putea face..

Ok. The last thing I could try would be to just give me the link to the file you want to download, and see what results I get. The point is that I also have Windows 7, and you said that in Windows 7 the download works (a paradoxical situation to be honest. Impossible one, because how it works on Windows 7, it works on 10 too). Most likely, there are some incorrect parameters. If you would give me the link, maybe I could post here with what parameters you should download the file. I mean, there is really nothing else we can do...

Este o problemă cu link-urile.

Site-ul de pe care vrei să descarci are o protecție care nu permite accesul direct la fișiere, adică de fiecare dată când vrei să descarci ceva ești introdus pe pagina de download și ți se generează o cheie care expiră după o perioadă scurtă de timp. (De asta îți dădea cu *X* acolo. Deoarece cheia nu era validă sau era expirată)

Nu prea ai ce să faci în situația asta; nu poți să descarci decât în browser:

2.png

Ai putea face o șmecherie cu descărcatul în BitComet, dar necesită monitorizarea transferurilor de date server <--> browser, și e foarte complicat. Rămâi la download în browser ;)

There is a problem with the links.

The website you are trying to download from has a protection that does not allow direct files access; any time you want to download something you are introduced to the download page and a key is generated only for you. The key will last a short time (this is why BC showed *X*. Because the key was invalid/expired).

There isn't much to do in this situation; you can download only in browser.

[screenshot]

You might be able to do a trick and download in BC, but it requires you to monitor the data transfers between server <--> browser and it's very complicated. Download it in browser ;)

That link will never work, you need a link that when clicked on does not open a web page, it simply begins the download of the file. BitComet cannot make selections or enter captcha characters on a website, it requires a direct link to the file in order to use http/ftp downloading.

You may want to ask at the websites support forum, tech support or read their FAQs about using download managers. They usually only allow this for premium users and may have a way to generate such a link that you can enter into bitcomet. They may also have a limit on the number of connections you can make per file so make sure not to allow too many. I think BitComet's default is 5 connections and a max of 20 with http/ftp files, and it works very well, but it must have a direct location to where the file is.

That link will never work, you need a link that when clicked on does not open a web page, it simply begins the download of the file. BitComet cannot make selections or enter captcha characters on a website, it requires a direct link to the file in order to use http/ftp downloading.

Acel link nu va merge niciodată. Ai nevoie de un link pe care dacă apeși nu deschide o nouă pagină web, ci pur și simpu începe descărcarea fișierului. BitComet nu poate face selecții sau să introducă verificări CAPTCHA pe website. El are nevoie de un link direct.

You may want to ask at the websites support forum, tech support or read their FAQs about using download managers. They usually only allow this for premium users and may have a way to generate such a link that you can enter into bitcomet. They may also have a limit on the number of connections you can make per file so make sure not to allow too many. I think BitComet's default is 5 connections and a max of 20 with http/ftp files, and it works very well, but it must have a direct location to where the file is.

Ar fi indicat să întrebi pe forum-ul site-ului sau să le citești FAQ-ul (Frequent Asked Questions -- Întrebări Frecvente) în legătură cu programe de descărcare. Ei de regulă permit astfel de funcții doar la membrii *Premium* (care au plătit). S-ar puteas să aibă și un număr limitat de conexiuni pe fișier, așa că ai grijă să nu lași prea multe. Cred că BitComet are setat din fabrică 5 conexiuni și maxim 20 per fișier atunci când descarci prin HTTP/FTP; funcția merge foarte bine, dar este necesară o conexiune directă cu fișierul.

este ciudat aceias link pe care am trimis fuctionaza fara problema pe windows 7 cred ca sterg windows 10 si o sa trec inapoi pe windows 7 oricum multumes foarte mult :)

It's weird. The same link I sent to you works fine on Windows 7. I think I'm gonna delete Windows 10 and get back to Windows 10. Anyway, thank you very much! :)

Posibil să se fi creeat niște interferențe între link-uri (nu a fost vina ta). În fine, sunt zeci de motive care ar puteas să explice de ce a mers pe Windows 7 și nu pe Windows 10, dar nici unul dintre ele nu are treabă cu BitComet (sau cu tine). Soluția a fost oferită și nu mai are rost să continuăm investigarea. ;)

Vă mulțumim că ați ales BitComet! :)

Some interfierences might have been caused between the links (it wasn't your fault). Anyway, there are dozens of reasons that might explain why it worked on Windows 7 and not on Windows 10, but none of them has anything to do with BitComet (nor with you). The solution has been given and there is no point in continuing the investigation. ;)

Thank you for choosing BitComet! :)

Edited by GandalfTheWizard (see edit history)