To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Login with CometID

Lucy26

Yesterday 13/01 about 7 pm program (BitComet 1.40 64bit) could sign in and score was ricalculated.

In two days and half I have lost 251 points of score. No problem.

Problem is that I can sign direcly from program, but I can not connect throw CometId (http://www.cometforums.com/topic/12795113-login-with-cometid/page__pid__ ...): ERROR 504 Gatewy Time-out.

I was not able to connect usig the ip I found on wiki.bitcomet.com.?

Have I to do someting?

Thank you

from Amarsi

Score: 354025 Title: Sovereign Ranking: 50

Have I to do someting?

Thank you

from Amarsi

Score: 354025 Title: Sovereign Ranking: 50

congrats to one of the highest rated users!

Please ignore these errors and continue to use bitcomet. When the volunteers who maintain the servers have the time it will be fixed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ok I have a problem whe I sighn in to bitcomet all I keep getting is unable to sighn in cometid at this time bitcomet will reconnect automatically a few minutes later so why am I getting this message I'm running 1.40 plz help with this small issue

Same problem here. BitcometID cut out around 0200 GMT this morning, though still downloading OK.

Tried using a bigger hammer, but no joy there.

Score: 99181 to date.

Edited by czechmate12 (see edit history)

Same problem as previous two posts, unable to sign in for past two days. Although still downloading am losing ranking points (currently 236788 )and have lost quite a few days this year. This makes it more difficult to reach the next level due to the 50,000 point rise in the rankings. Hopefully sorted soon. Have checked that am on most up to date version.

Cheers

Same problem as previous two posts, unable to sign in for past two days. Although still downloading am losing ranking points (currently 236788 )and have lost quite a few days this year. This makes it more difficult to reach the next level due to the 50,000 point rise in the rankings. Hopefully sorted soon. Have checked that am on most up to date version.

Cheers

Still waiting. reinstalled v1.4 still no luck.- frustrated - now 5+ days

The server is down - until the net admins fix that nobody is going to gain points.

It's not that big of a deal anyway - to me the 'ranking' is just a bit of fun. I've never seen more than a handful of long term seeders anyway so it's no material benefit. It's not as though you could buy beer with them :rolleyes: <_< :)

• Like 4

When cometID servers are down you're just going to have to wait for them to get fixed. Our forum has members with real problems that need our help and we cannot respond to everyone asking the same questions over and over. Just continue to use BitComet as you always have and eventually it will again be able to log in.

• Like 1