To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Soporte Español - Termporalmente Indispuesta.

Soporte Español - Termporalmente Indispuesta.

Spanish Support - Temporarily Indisposed.

Buenos días a todos.

Siento comunicarles que, por razones personales ajenas a mi control, no les podré ofrecer el soporte/traducciones en el foro español, como de costumbre, hasta el próximo día 10 de enero.

Dicho esto, ruego que si hacen alguna pregunta o tienen alguna duda, por favor, sean pacientes y, si escriben, tengan la bondad de escribir en Castellano "normal y sencillo" (evitando el uso de frases hechas, abreviaturas, estilo SMS, etc.) para que al resto de los usuarios y/o Plantilla que intente ayudar, les sea los más ameno posible. Si prefieren hacerlo en inglés, consideren que, aunque usen un traductor informático (para comentar/preguntar), quizás no se logré una traducción correcta. Repito, ruego paciencia y comprensión.

Un muy cordial saludo.

cassie

Good morning, everyone.

I'm sorry to say that, for personal reasons beyond my control, I won't be able to offer the usual support/translations in the Spanish forum, until January 10.

Having said this, I beg that, if you post a question or have doubts about something, please, be patient and, if you do post, be so kind as to write in "plain and simple" Spanish (avoiding the use of made phrases, abbreviations, SMS-style, etc.), so that to the rest of users and/or Staff that try to help, it will be as 'painless' as possible. If you prefer to do so in English, bear in mind that, even if you use a computerized translator (to comment/ask), perhaps a correct translation may not be possible. I repeat, I ask patience and understanding.

A very warm greeting.

cassie.

cassie séa lo que séa que te obliga no poder estar aquí, espero que no séa nada grave y que todo vaya genial.

Si hay que esperar se espera, que lo prímero eres tu, sobre todo eso.

Un abrazo de los gordos y un millon de trillones de cuatrillones de besos <_<

:rolleyes: Feliz año Nuevo para ti y todos los tuyos :rolleyes: :D :D

cansogain

cassie, whatever it is that is preventing you from being here, I hope that it's nothing serious and that everything goes well.

If we have to wait, then we'll just wait, as the first priority is you, above all.

A great big hug and a gizzillion kisses.

:rolleyes: Happy New Year to you and yours. :rolleyes: :D :D

cansogain

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Muchas gracias por vuestras alentadoras palabras, chicos. Se agradecen mucho. :)

Me temo que me he retrasado con el regreso un poco, pero en estos momentos estoy haciendo lo que puedo, por lo cual pido disculpas. Sólo diré que no parece que he empezado el año con muy buen pie... en fin, hay que seguir hacia delante.

Un abrazo. :)

Thank you for your encouraging words, Guys. They are deeply appreciated. :)

I apologize, as I'm afraid that my return is a bit late but, at the moment, I'm doing the best that I can. I'll just say that it doesn't seem as if I have started the new year off very well... oh well, one must continue forward.

Hugs. :)