To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

bitcomet score bug

sniper1302

Couldn't prove that by me. You don't seem to have ever learned to spell, and haven't figured out that this is a keyboard, not phone texting. You're also not too facile with punctuation, so from the record, you aren't too good at paying attention to what you're told.

Myself, I just ignore messages that substitute "u" for "you", and "2" for "to". If you're too lazy to type out the word, I can't be bothered with you.

Wizard is not a developer. He's a volunteer, donating his time to help people. It's not his job to fix anything at all, and it's not within his power. Where do you get off expecting him (or for that matter, the developers) to do anything at all for you, you mannerless cretin? Wiz took the time to explain the lack of serious effect to you, but you're too busy being "pissed off" to appreciate that and thank him for his time and trouble.

BitComet's developers are in China. They don't speak English and they don't read this forum. The product is absolutely free, and the support, including the time and effort it takes to establish and staff a support forum in a foreign language, are likewise free. Explain to me why you think you're entitled to demand anything from anybody?

Tell you what, why don't you switch to utorrent? Go take your trivial complaints, your attitude and your boorishness to their support forum, where you'll fit right in.

The bottom line is that 2.5 million users log into bitcomet everyday and they don't have this problem, nor do I.

If you want me to fix your system (which is where the problem exists), then my fee is $185/half hour plus expenses.

*topic closed*