Comet Forums
The UnUsual Suspect

VIP Free Trial questions and discussion

someone here speak portuguese?

No, we do not offer support in portuguese. This site is English only but we do have a Spanish section and the development team in China also operates a forum in the Mandarin (Chinese) language.

You can earn upto 120 points per day, your cumulative total is called your score.

I don't have get any torret and HTTP down loader but BitComet. this is a Very very speed down loader and I don't use any other torrent down loader since I find BitComet. That's the thing I say shortly.

Have a nice for good to BitComet.

I don't have get any torret and HTTP down loader but BitComet. this is a Very very speed down loader and I don't use any other torrent down loader since I find BitComet. That's the thing I say shortly.

Have a nice for good to BitComet.

Why don't you publish this soft ware threw public media.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts, I know it's not easy for some when you struggle with English but we are grateful that you put forth the effort.

BitComet is Freeware and is developed and supported by volunteers so there isn't any budget for advertising. We did have a contract with Google and it helped some when users agreed to use our homepage, but there haven't been enough using the homepage so there currently is no income, but even if we did advertise there would be no way to recoup the money spent. There are also some political aspects to advertising a file sharing program that I'm not comfortable discussing, but the main issue is that the original designers of the bittorrent protocol required that all the clients be free, so we'll never see a commercially advertised bittorrent client, users that enjoy using torrents will have to know where to look for the great clients like BitComet and others.