To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

V 1.37 BitComet [20131231] has been released

queeniequ

The latest version of BitComet has just been released, you're all welcomed to download it from Here.

Changelog

v1.37 2013.12.31

GUI Improved: add download speed/progress graph in task summary pane

GUI Improved: add download size in total, upload size in total, torrent create time in task list, hidden by default

GUI Improved: display new finished tasks in bold

GUI Improved: display proxy server connection errors in task log

GUI Improved: after hash checking, mark the banned and removed files in piece map as empty

GUI Improved: improve the operation of open file, open folder and invoke anti-virus software, avoid UI not response

GUI Improved: add new language: Kurdish

GUI Bugfix: fix the bug of missing file extension name when start download by Magnet URI

GUI Bugfix: fix the bug of not keeping selection state when switch between task list and torrent exchange list

GUI Bugfix: install package supports Windows 8.1

Core Improve: improve Firefox extension to support multiple Firefox versions

Core Bugfix: fix the bug in Firefox extension that unable to start BitComet from Save As dialog

Core Bugfix: fix the bug of the save folder of HTTP/FTP file is not set to the desired one from remote download webpage

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback here.

Thank you for your support,

The BitComet Team

• Like 5

queeniequ;

it's stunning..new released BC v1.37 is great in download speed, fast connection to DHT & tracker. intergration with FF v26.0 is good & no issues with win7 ultimate. have not try yet with win 8. anyway, thank you very much to the developer teams. voices been heard by the teams...once again thank you...

can u help i hv problem on bit comet in the down right side there were two green dots now the secound one is yellow and it says your listen port is blocked you can still download but the speed may not be very fast.please chek your firewall and NAT router configurations...! and my torrents are not downloading im starting them and they go with 0 kb/s why???? i cheked my firewall and my pc is protected...i dont understand what shoud i do? email ***email removed by staff*** pls answer

Please don't go around posting your email address in public places, you're likely to become the victim of some type of scams

BitComet will never contact a member via email and ask for personal information, if someone attempts this, do not reply.

The reason you're getting this message is because you haven't provided BitComet with open (two way) access to the internet. This is not a bitcomet problem, it's a problem with your network or internet connections and in order to understand what you need to do to correct it, we'd need information about your computer and connection.

If you had read the instructions on how to request support you would know exactly what to include and you would have made a new topic instead of posting on this unrelated topic. To get started follow the first link in my signature, read it, then make a topic explaining your problem and including all the requested info.

• Like 1

100% agreed with the eagle...

@ dimospetia

1. you can check the previous issues highlighted by the others...the same issue that you face on...

2. DO NOT POSTING YOUR EMAIL...you can be a victim...

3. provide some info...knew that you're using internet security as protection...allow BC thru your AV

4. CANT GUESS on you problem solution...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

hi peeps how can i make my preview screen to VLC screen to watch the previews of the video's iv downloaded - thanks peeps

In advanced options the last one is "ui.preview.program.path", enter as the value the path and executable for your vlc. It's probably something like

c:\program files\vlc\vlc.exe

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Estou com 2 problemas na nova versão (1.37).

A primeira é a mesma do "prescutar", referente a Luz Amarela - Porta Bloqueada. Já verifiquei o Firewall e segui as instruções e nada acontece, continua aparecendo essa mensagem (isso não ocorria na versão anterior);

A segunda diz respeito ao trafego da internet. Quando inicio o serviço de baixar algum arquivo, não consigo mais navegar na internet, como se o programa estivesse bloqueando todos os acessos.

Peço que me ajudem, principalmente nesse segundo problema.

I have two problems with the new version (1.37).

The first one is the same as "figuring out" the yellow light - [Listen] Port Blocked. I've already checked the firewall and followed the instructions, and nothing changes - this message continues to appear (it didn't happen with the previous version).

The second refers to the Internet traffic. When I start to download a file, I can't browse on the Internet. It's as though the program blocks all access.

I ask that you help me, especially with the second problem.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Buenas noches.

La luz amarilla significa que existe algún cortafuegos activo, bien en tu rúter o en tu PC (aparte del de Windows), que está definitivamente bloqueando el acceso.

La razón que no puedas navegar por Internet es porque, probablemente, no has alocado tu máxima velocidad de subida a una velocidad adecuada (un 80% de tu velocidad de subida comprobada, no la que anuncia tu ISP).

Por favor, dirígete aquí, para ver que información mínima nos debes de aportar, para que te podamos ayudar de una manera mejor.

Un saludo.

Good evening.

The yellow light means that there is an active firewall, either in your router or in your PC(besides the Windows one), which is definitively blocking the access.

The reason that you cannot browse on the Internet is because, probably, you haven't set a maximum upload speed adecuately (about 80% of your tested upload speed, not the one that your ISP advertises).

Please, go here, to see the minimum information you must provide us with, so that we may better help you.

Regards.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all thank you for creating bitcomet's new version, it too cool to explain in words.

However for video files (say there are more than one video files in one torrent) the snapshots are taken only for the first video on the task list.

Is this only happening to me? Or others had this problem too?

EAGLE I need your help.. Your the boss

Thanks

First of all thank you for creating bitcomet's new version, it too cool to explain in words.

However for video files (say there are more than one video files in one torrent) the snapshots are taken only for the first video on the task list.

Is this only happening to me? Or others had this problem too?

EAGLE I need your help.. Your the boss

Thanks

This situation was already replied to here. Please do NOT make duplicate posts, in multiple forums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

What ever changes I make in the UI is being saved only till the system is ON.

The next time you switch ON/restart the system none of the changes are being shown. Everything is collapsed. Again I need to do it.

Eg. Hiding VIP, Comments.

Width of column in peers, statistics.

Even the bar adjustment which is separating from Tasks and Bookmarks.

Highly irritating.

Request you to fix these issues in the next update.

Make sure you are actually shutting down bitcomet not just minimizing it. If it's not fully shut down the settings won't be saved and it will revert to default. Clicking the X button doesn't shut it down by default.