To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Unable to sign in CometID at this time

I am also having issues signing in to BitComet. 'Connecting to server' is all i get, then i get disconnected. However, logging in to the website is fine. otherwise I wuldn't be here. I have BitComet 1.38, Dont know what to do. I have uninstalled and re-installed BitComet but that doesn't work...

• Like 1

WHISKEY-TANGO-FOXTROT.

Up until I managed to get to this forum did I realise that many of us can't log in.

Didn't work this morning, then discovered there was an upgrade to 1.38 on this site.

Downloaded and upgraded in a couple of minutes, but still can't access CometID.

Everything else is OK.

Please feed the Hamster. :rolleyes:

To the original poster, I can't really comment on what your SS8 is reporting because it's not in English.

To everyone concerned about CometID, yes it's down, this happens sometimes with websites just like it does with your personal computer, errors occur and need to be fixed. Large commercial websites like Google and Amazon have many backup servers running and staff on duty 24/7 to fix problems, but BitComet being a free service is maintained by volunteers and it will be fixed as soon as someone on the development team has the time to fix it. I have notified them of the outage and I expect it will be up and running by monday, if not sooner.

In the mean time you can continue to use BitComet, it will still work as good as any other bittorrent client and only some of it's more advanced features like LTseed snapshots, search for mirrors etc will be effected by the outage.

• Like 9

To The UnUsual "Maecenas": Thanks man for all the hard work and continuous assistance. Would like to take the opportunity (even though it is no longer 01/05) to wish you and all the selfless Bitcomet Team a "happy" Labor day! Take care!

Thanks to Guardian Eagle, or aka. The UnUsual Suspect, I have been trying for more than 24hrs to sign in updated my BitComet but still cannot sign in until I read his message.

Would wait for CometID to be back in service. TQ

• Like 1

I can't log in for 3 days now??????????????????

I just read the BitComet User registration is offline. Oh Dear.....

Hope it gets fixed

This is labor day weekend in China and monday is "youth day", but I have no idea if the development team will be working on youthday or not.

It will be fixed when it's fixed, that's about all we can promise.