Comet Forums
mehrdadmms

Unable to sign in to comit id

Same here. I cannot sign in, and on my profile page on cometid.com, my score, title, and ranking do not show up. I don't want to lose all of my points that I have been accumulating for almost 7 years!

TO ALL USERS:

Don't worry, this happens from time to time.

It won't affect the bitcomet client functionality much but you won't get any points added to your score until you can login again.

Bitcomet is supported by volunteers so there is no 24/7/365 team to sort it out immediately. Just be patient and it will be back soon :-)

PS: Thanks, sharayde. :)

Hi, I just have a small question regarding this, as I see several admin/support replies stating you do not need to be logged in. This got me wondering and is the only reason I post here. So the ranking system even works when you're offline, or it does not have any influence on your speed, even though its stated in the description? Or is it all just for the placebo effect? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great app and I think you guys did a great job with it and hope you keep supporting it.

Without cometID it works as good as any other bittorrent client, with comet ID it's arguably the most advanced client in the world.

• Like 1

the problem with an entrance repeats periodically. In what the reason? Developers of the program keep silent...

Comet ID not Logged In

Whats Issue????

?

i have that same problem since as long i can remember, i'm using bitcomet v1.40 (latest) portable version.

Probably down temporarily...

maybe you're right, but i think my pc was infected by some kind of trojans or malware or something.........dunno

• Like 1

Cant sign it with comit id throug bitcomit application.

i do can login on the website.

I have this for a few days now.

Using 64 bit V 1.40 on windows 10 Pro

Having different versions of software or being in different locations on the globe has nothing to do with the login engine. There may be issues with BC servers. The only thing we can do is to wait for a reply from an admin.

Haven't been able to login for 3 days now,

What is the problem ?

I can sill download/upload though

Just find it annoying, watching his globe just spinning away pointlessly

Has anyone got any updates ?

Comet ID isn't logged. I have used BitComet for more years and I have never had this problem. Haven't been able to login for 3 days now,

What is the problem ?

• Like 1

Hi

Bitcomet won't sign in to server, but I can sign in on cometid.com. Everything was working good until I decided to clean my computer. I formatted everything and installed all programs fresh and now this.

Possible to get some help?

There is nothing to be concerned about, it will be fixed eventually. Members seem to panic every time the server goes down and it often happens during the 9day national holiday of Chinese New Year, so just continue to download and if it troubles you to look at it trying to sign in, just sign out, or you can hide the entire left pane and you won't even see it.

Happy New Year

• Like 2

Most likely there is nothing wrong with your computer, sometimes servers have problems and need to be fixed which I'm sure is the case.