To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet 1.42 auto enable to download ALL FILE after program restart

jaycelou1

I've attempted to contact the development team leader and also made a post in the Chinese forum, so hopefully they get the message, but keep in mind these guys all have their "day jobs" too, and freeware development must be done when time allows, so please be patient.

full respect for the mods and developers who contribute their own time towards open source development. thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also experiencing this bug.

all unchecked files are rechecked and set to high priority.

I'm not talking about the small files they wont even affect the download bandwidth.

the bug gets really annoying when downloading certain episodes of a series from a torrent that contain a whole season or from a torrent with selectable files for several languages.

Version: 1.42

I'm also experiencing this bug.

all unchecked files are rechecked and set to high priority.

I'm not talking about the small files they wont even affect the download bandwidth.

the bug gets really annoying when downloading certain episodes of a series from a torrent that contain a whole season or from a torrent with selectable files for several languages.

Version: 1.42

Until a fix is issued I reccomend reverting to 1.41

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah... i'm also facing the same problem (Auto select all the files where i deselected them before exit) on Bitcomet 1.42.... i was gonna make a thread about this BUG but just saw there is already with it.... So i just post this here to inform this is the universal Bug on 1.42.......

Thank you

• 1 month later...

AND AGAIN.

it did it when it upgraded, and now it did it AGAIN. and I get to go through all my files AGAIN and disable them AGAIN and delete all the stuff it started downloading AGAIN.

ALSO it's starting up in "(administrator)" mode.

This is enough to make me shop for replacements. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with the development team leader who tells me this problem is fixed in version 1.43, although I believe they failed to mention it in the release notes.

I'd be grateful if everyone involved can test and confirm that it's working properly, and if the but is still present, list the exact steps required to reproduce it.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/11/2016 at 9:30 PM, The UnUsual Suspect said:

I just spoke with the development team leader who tells me this problem is fixed in version 1.43, although I believe they failed to mention it in the release notes.

I'd be grateful if everyone involved can test and confirm that it's working properly, and if the but is still present, list the exact steps required to reproduce it.

Thanks

i've been using 1.43 on windows 10, 64 bit. No issue. problem seems to have been fixed.

just started using 1.44 on windows 10, 64 bit today. No issue as well.

tested with existing torrents and newly added torrents.