To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

"Comet ID not exists"

Hi,
The BitComet server again is break down.  I did have the connection back to my CometID, just for few days, but now is break down again, I can't login. I'm tired for the message "CometID not exists". I know the people who run the server do it in their spare time (unpaid), but I wish they would get to look this matter as soon possible they can. Thank you!

Guys, PLEASE listen carefully:

We KNOW there's a fault on the server

None of the forum staff have access and we can't DO anything about it

The server crew are voluntary, unpaid and do it in their spare time - they will look into it WHEN they get the time do do so

Repeated demands here won't make it happen any faster. In the short term, let the app run for a couple of hours and try to sign in again (it works for me - if not the first time, then later)

Apart from anything else, the ONLY thing affected is the points score (and those won't even buy you a sniff of a beer)

On 12/26/2018 at 3:55 PM, bibli30 said:

membro dal 2007 e con update a 1.53 ha resettato tutti i credit, ora sono recluta! Grrrrrrr

Eso mismo ha ocurrido a algunos usuarios. Si no había alguna razón importante para actualizar a la versión 1.53, intenta volver a la 1.52 y ver si tu rango vuelve a donde estaba antes.

The same thing has happened to other users. If there wasn't any compelling reason to upgrade to version 1.53, try to revert to v. 1.52 and see if your rank goes back to where it was before.

• 6 months later...

The serveris down - why it is or whether it's the database or whatever, nobody here would know. BC will still work (you just won't collect any points duuring the outage)

15 hours ago, Rhubarb said:

The serveris down - why it is or whether it's the database or whatever, nobody here would know. BC will still work (you just won't collect any points duuring the outage)

Thanks for getting back to me, look like it is sorted now 👍

Read the previous posts - the server is down (and as it's run by volunteers it's not likewly to be back until the beginning of the week at the earliest). You can still upload and download - the only difference is that you won't collect any points (which can't be exchanged for beer anyway - they're just a bit of fun)

• Like 1