Comet Forums

Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Par-A-Normal

Par-A-Normal

Grammer

I tend to agree, but obviously something is different with your installer's initialization routine then the other torrent client installers I've tried since none of the others have this problem. It's kinda difficult to troubleshoot when your product doesn't yield any specific error message. Don't you folks have any debug script then one can run to help determine where the problem is? I'm running the installer with admin privs. I get past Select Language (OK), Welcome to BitComet Installer and click Next then get Error ocurred while installing BitComet and I'm dead in the water. What is the program trying to do at that exact time? Appreciate any help with this puzzle.

I tend to agree, but obviously something is different with your installer's initialization routine then the other torrent client installers I've tried since none of the others have this problem. It's kinda difficult to troubleshoot when you're product doesn't yield any specific error message. Don't you folks have any debug script then one can run to help determine where the problem is? I'm running the installer with admin privs. I get past Select Language (OK), Welcome to BitComet Installer and click Next then get Error ocurred while installing BitComet and I'm dead in the water. What is the program trying to do at that exact time? Appreciate any help with this puzzle.