To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

Welcome all to the new BitComet forum! You may be wondering why our previous 'discuzz' BitComet forum was offline for a while, well, it was due to Aimee's efforts that we could get this IPB forum up and running!

As usual, the same rules apply here, you'll notice a copy of the rules seen in the top bar of the forum. If you have any queries regarding these rules, please do not hesitate to PM us for clarification, or an improvement of the rules.

Just a quick and final reminder. In this sub-forum - 'New Members' Report!' Please avoid posting your client/torrent issues direct, otherwise it'll become really congested, and this may confuse new members into thinking that help can be asked anywhere within the forum.

We thank you for your co-operation, and look forward to discussing any of your torrent/client concerns.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been using bitcomet for the past 6 months now and i can say that it is the most efficient torrent client i've ever found. this is the first time ive used a client like this and i'm really enjoying downloading stuffs here. i've just recently downloading the naruto clips and so far im on the 51st episode and still moving on. my goal is to make a fair donation to the creators of bitcomet but i'm still broke cause i just got married but i'll still do my best to save up. :)

i've been using bitcomet for the past 6 months now and i can say that it is the most efficient torrent client i've ever found. this is the first time ive used a client like this and i'm really enjoying downloading stuffs here. i've just recently downloading the naruto clips and so far im on the 51st episode and still moving on. my goal is to make a fair donation to the creators of bitcomet but i'm still broke cause i just got married but i'll still do my best to save up. :)

can you please send me a link where i can download these episodes!!! very much appreciated

I just like to say a BIG THANKS you all at BITCOMET, I`v been playing arround

and destroying PC`s for about 3 years......learning by doing :unsure:

:blink: and learnt more in the last three days :o , so be forgiving

If I`v done anything wrong :rolleyes: up till now everything works :)

just need a little time to learn the lingo.

Sup All?

Ive been usin Bitcomet fo long time jus gotta say Its awsome, have used bitlord, but i like bitcomet betta, jus got the new bitcometbeta installed and werkin perfectly fine.... I LOVE BITCOMET!! never gave me problems!!

BITCOMET ROCKS!! #1 :mbounce:

~~¡ĜĂÑĜ§ŦĂ £ĂŦĨ₣°¹!~~

• 2 weeks later...