To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

Hi, hope to get aquainted with some of you guys in due course.

this is my first time using a bitcomet client ( or any similiar client such as this for that matter)...:-)

so i'm just kinda looking around to see what it's all about!

btw...the version i've downloaded is 0.70....is this the best one at present?....also, on the task bar i've got the text "DHT not connected"..do i have a problem before i've started???

:o :o Hi yet another new boy on this site....only i am already perplexed by BitComet...It says on the bottom near the DHT connection that i am not logged on...not logged on to what?? is there a way to log onto BitComet and if so will that make the download speed faster??? anyway nice to be aboard hope that a good friendship evolves...

Hi... every one just trying to get some help with my download im using 0.70 trying to download a series of movies but currently [0/10]seed/peer. i try to download it for 5 days now..need advice. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :(

Hi... every one just trying to get some help with my download im using 0.70 trying to download a series of movies but currently [0/10]seed/peer. i try to download it for 5 days now..need advice. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :(

The first thing you should have done is post this question in the proper place, and it would have been answered some time ago.

That torrent appears to not have any seeders, so will never finish unless a seed returns.

You can visit the trackers web site and request a reseed, but best thing is to find a different torrent.

Suspect

:blink:

Hi, I'm a new member and one who still struggling to get things thru. I've been trying to register into Bitcomet and the window that is shown is in Chinnesse/Jappanese/Thailand??

Any suggestion will be welcome and appreciated.

Txs

:blink:

Hi, I'm a new member and one who still struggling to get things thru. I've been trying to register into Bitcomet and the window that is shown is in Chinnesse/Jappanese/Thailand??

Any suggestion will be welcome and appreciated.

Txs

hi Jose317,

im a newbie (for 2 weeks now) here too, but i managed too login anyhow :)

if my memory is right you have too fill in the next:

[your preferred username].......

[your password]......

[confirmed your password]....

[your email address that you are really gonna use]...

[your name].....

[a check box (left if you are male and right if you are female)]

[put here your own question]

[put here your own answer]

[a dropdownlist (if you are from Holland. you can select the 16th chinese character)]

and that's all, but i dont know if theres any use of it too login? you can gain a lot of points allthough i dont know the use of it...

best regards,

yuyu (Y)

real glad to find this forum. taken a quick, random glance at few sections, and i'm like ...... why only found today??

new to all the bt stuffs ........ and bitcomet as well. i hv tonnes of Qs but i supposed i need to search for previous archived b4 posting them B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey people

Welcome all to the new BitComet forum! You may be wondering why our previous 'discuzz' BitComet forum was offline for a while, well, it was due to Aimee's efforts that we could get this IPB forum up and running!

As usual, the same rules apply here, you'll notice a copy of the rules seen in the top bar of the forum. If you have any queries regarding these rules, please do not hesitate to PM us for clarification, or an improvement of the rules.

Just a quick and final reminder. In this sub-forum - 'New Members' Report!' Please avoid posting your client/torrent issues direct, otherwise it'll become really congested, and this may confuse new members into thinking that help can be asked anywhere within the forum.

We thank you for your co-operation, and look forward to discussing any of your torrent/client concerns.

• 2 weeks later...

Introduce myself already in the "New Members Report" forum, but what the h***...

A big hello, and equal welcome to yee all B)

Looking forward to seek out the diff sections, and maybe even lend a hand left and right ;)

Cheerio, Prinses S.

JJ

Hi I'm new member but I don't know how to post?? could you tell me?

For your information, Fay... You just did ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have been using BitComet for awhile now and I have to say is the best Client in all of the ones I have tried (a dozen or so). I have used it to download more than 50 GB worth of files and i have to say, was very efficent in downloading those 50 gigs. For now I would just like to say hi, i have already posted an issue i have discoverd for the first time so please help me with that.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Hello to all, sorry it took me some time to report but here I am. Hope to learn some things and hopefully make a friend. I'll Introduce myself, I'm debs and 45 and a SAHM and am an unschooler, I too am self teaching just as my son learns daily beside me by just following his own interests. So we are very honored to be allowed to register and learn here. Hope everyone has the best New Year ever!

debs

• 4 weeks later...