To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

najebany, welcome to the forum. We've tried having sections for other languages, most notably French, but didn't get anything like enough "business" to really justify it and the moderator didn't survive this forum's ups and downs.

We basically don't can't support forum languages that nobody can effectively moderate -- for all we would know they could be starting WWIII in there -- but if a forum only gets one or two messages a year, it's hardly worth the maintenance. Otherwise, computer translation is really awful, but generally gives us the gist of messages in other languages.

We know that's partly self-fulfilling. but the French experience left us kinda doubtful. Are you aware of pent-up demand for Polish support of BitComet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all...another newbie here....don't understand most of the lingo here.....will be asking questions about seeding (how do I) and speeds, etc., hope I can be of service to some (or all) as well, in some way or another....wish I had more $ to share, but right now, gotta stay alive....hope everyone votes to keep our freedoms alive by voting out the bad guys in D.C. (that translates to most ALL of them) before we're in a country-wide prison camp... keep the faith and smiling...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hello. I'm from Indiana, and I like BitComet alot, it is the best torrent program I have used. Well don't know what else to say, so hope to be of some help seeding somethings for other people. Bye for now.