To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

ok i need help wit .rzr files

nissan350zpimp

you are misunderstanding something here.

you don't have to un "rzr" these file.

rzr is just part of the file name. It is the file extension that determines the type of file you have.

Files with extension of .001-->.002 and so on, are either compressed archives, or a "split" file.

The former can be decompressed with WinRar, the latter with HJsplit (free file splitting program)

Use google to find it for you. Its free, so don't pay for it, or sign up for something to get it. If a site wants you to, then find another.

Suspect

Please don't post requests to look at a different topic like this. If no one replys to your topic in 24 hours, you may send me a PM, but if you continue to do this, you will get an official warning, and possible account restrictions.

I just did a search on google, and if you have battlefield 2142, then here is the fix...

To unpack the file just rename the file Rzr-2142.001 to Rzr-2142.001.rar and then just unpack it with winrar

I'm not sure if you have to rename all the files (adding .rar) or just the first one like this says, but I suspect you will have to rename them all.

Suspect

I just did a search on google, and if you have battlefield 2142, then here is the fix...

I'm not sure if you have to rename all the files (adding .rar) or just the first one like this says, but I suspect you will have to rename them all.

Suspect

\

well thanks for the hjslipt it messed me up. i shouldve never hjsplited it. no i cant do backtime restore b/c iduno why it wont let me and i'm the only user.. well thanks alot ..

well thanks for the hjslipt it messed me up. i shouldve never hjsplited it. no i cant do backtime restore b/c iduno why it wont let me and i'm the only user.. well thanks alot ..

I told you this was likely a compressed archive, but you did not listen

Files with extension of .001-->.002 and so on, are either compressed archives, or a "split" file.

The former can be decompressed with WinRar, the latter with HJsplit (free file splitting program)

It is no ones fault but your own if you didn't listen to me.

If you had properly identified the torrent you downloaded, we could have identified what kind of files you had. You can only blame yourself.

I suggest you do some reading and learn what you are doing. I gave you good advice regarding what information you provided.

If you continue to complain, you will not be welcome here.

I told you this was likely a compressed archive, but you did not listen

It is no ones fault but your own if you didn't listen to me.

If you had properly identified the torrent you downloaded, we could have identified what kind of files you had. You can only blame yourself.

I suggest you do some reading and learn what you are doing. I gave you good advice regarding what information you provided.

If you continue to complain, you will not be welcome here.

i wanst blaming no one but

me.

Sup dude,

did you get you problem solved?? I had a similar problem and had no troubles fixing it...plz reply I am interested to know if battlefield 2142 works or what...I have read that all software programs of BF 2142 is equiped with spyware integrated into the program is this true??

Latas,

BIGpimpJJ

Sup dude,

did you get you problem solved?? I had a similar problem and had no troubles fixing it...plz reply I am interested to know if battlefield 2142 works or what...I have read that all software programs of BF 2142 is equiped with spyware integrated into the program is this true??

Latas,

BIGpimpJJ

add .rar on the end of the flie name

i think so.??

add .rar on the end of the flie name

i think so.??

I never had to i d/led carbon and it was the same as what you had and i jus used win rar on the first file name to make it into a iso and used deamon to mount it and it worked fine but be careful i heard BF2142 has a spyware program integrated to it plz let me know if you have any troubles with it

I never had to i d/led carbon and it was the same as what you had and i jus used win rar on the first file name to make it into a iso and used deamon to mount it and it worked fine but be careful i heard BF2142 has a spyware program integrated to it plz let me know if you have any troubles with it

i'm reloading bf 2142, each time i d/l carbon it needs a pw. and i get it from this hacker and it opens and no files. wtf!! lol iduno how to use deamon tools.

i think u just add .rar on the end of the file name.

If you post a link to where you got your "NFS carbon" torrent, I will try to help find the password, no promises though.

Regarding the .001 files, I have opened them with winrar without adding .rar to the end.

I assumed you had tried this when I suggested the only other possible use of this file type that I know of.

If you post a link to where you got your "NFS carbon" torrent, I will try to help find the password, no promises though.

Regarding the .001 files, I have opened them with winrar without adding .rar to the end.

I assumed you had tried this when I suggested the only other possible use of this file type that I know of.

if it says u need to d/l some other program and u'll see the pw . Its fake 100000% sure. and the program has trojans.

But hey suspect just to make this clear i'm donwloading bf 2142 when it finshes wat do i do next?

the files are just like the ones on the picture i put up. first post.

i got like 3 hrs. left 90.8% out of 3.25gb.

thanks.

if it says u need to d/l some other program and u'll see the pw . Its fake 100000% sure. and the program has trojans.

But hey suspect just to make this clear i'm donwloading bf 2142 when it finshes wat do i do next?

the files are just like the ones on the picture i put up. first post.

i got like 3 hrs. left 90.8% out of 3.25gb.

thanks.

nissan350Zpimp it will be easier to direct you if you are able to add my email to msn mitchelljustin69@hotmail.com

you should be able to open the first file.001 with winrar.

If the "open archive" from the file menu doesn't recognise the .001 file type, change it to "show all" in the file types.

I have never had to add the .rar to the end of a compressed archive before, but that is what I found on a google search.

That is about all I can suggest.

:)

you should be able to open the first file.001 with winrar.

If the "open archive" from the file menu doesn't recognise the .001 file type, change it to "show all" in the file types.

I have never had to add the .rar to the end of a compressed archive before, but that is what I found on a google search.

That is about all I can suggest.

:)

ok bf 2142 finshed. and i added u. suspect do u have any messenger?

yim-Nissan350zpimp

Aim-Nitto350zpimp

Msn-Nissan350zpimp@hotmail.com

-

Your posts are very confusing, as you clearly said its on image two, which means disc two, however by the looks of your error message, it is looking for the second archive.

did you try extracting them as they were, before changing the file names?

I've had no trouble extracting .001 archives, but you have to open them from within winrar, as windows doesn't recognise them as compressed archives.

Also, you would find this type of thing much easier if you turn off "hide file extension for known file types" from your "folder options" in windows.

you might also want to open that rzr-2142.nfo file in notepad. It will have instructions on how to install the game.

Your posts are very confusing, as you clearly said its on image two, which means disc two, however by the looks of your error message, it is looking for the second archive.

did you try extracting them as they were, before changing the file names?

I've had no trouble extracting .001 archives, but you have to open them from within winrar, as windows doesn't recognise them as compressed archives.

Also, you would find this type of thing much easier if you turn off "hide file extension for known file types" from your "folder options" in windows.

you might also want to open that rzr-2142.nfo file in notepad. It will have instructions on how to install the game.

um

i need to redownload the first one the 001 b/c i copyed the folder but i accidenty named the first one .rar

ok i'm gonnna read the nfo file