If you're having problems or if you're just annoyed by this feature you can disable it by following the next few steps:
1. Write about:config in the address bar and open it like any other address.
2. Accept the pop-up warning (it referrs to the warranty of cometbird, not the warranty of your pc, but do only as instructed here anyway). This section is for advanced users only so be careful.
3. Write browser.enhancement.dblclick_close_tab.enable in the "Filter" bar as shown in the screenshot above.
4. Double click the line and change the value from "True" to "False".
5. Close the tab before you find something that you think you know what it does.
How to disable the "double click to close tab" function in CometBird.
No replies to this topic