To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Word Translator

I love CometBird and all its function. I am new here but i am using this browser from sixth month. whenever i meet another country friend that time i am not forgetting to telling to him/her about cometbird and its translator. But it have not all language supported like as Vietnamese, Indonesian etc

so please keep attention to provide all language support in word translator. Because this function is very useful for translating other language to his/her country language. i......................Love.........................you.......................CometBird. Thanks

Hi ajkuve, thank you for being a great supporter of CometBird, and I'm really glad to see you loving it. :)

About the word translator you mentioned, I'm sure more languages will be added in future versions, but it takes time, so they won't be there recently.

• 2 months later...

i am very glad to see your replying ma'am. But i got a problem in cometbird 3.6.6, its word translator feature is not working.

i am using kaspersky internet security so its mine problem or browser? i don't know why word translator is not working in my laptop. i am feeling bad :(

hope next version will be solve this problem.

Hi ajkuve, I have replied in your other post, but I'll make another reply here.

Yes this functions has some problem, which was reported to the development already, and hopefully the next version will be fine.

Thank you for your support.

nice to know that this problem already reported to the development. i am eagerly waiting for new version.

thank you very much for twice replying.