To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Cannot batch download in BitComet 1.57.0 for macOS

hdf1

Dear BitComet Team

I'd like to report a bug on the BitComet 1.57.0 for macOS, in the HTTP/FTP Batch download window, after I add the first and last file and they get listed, the checkbox next to the number of files CANNOT be ticked to activate the download buttons, making the Download Now / Download Later buttons inactive and cannot be clicked . 

You can see in the attached screenshot that I already added the range of files to be downloaded but the checkbox indicating 0/19 and cannot be clicked to add them at all. Also the download buttons are greyed out and cannot be clicked as well.

I'm using mac Mini running macOS Mojave 10.14.5.

Kindly rectify this bug ASAP . This is the first version of the app that I can run on my mac, all the previous versions were crashing all the time. I love BitComet since I was using Windows OS and I hope to continue using it, and this particular feature is very important to me.

Thanks & Best Regards

HDF1

Batch Download Bug.png

Edited by hdf1 (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

To whom it may concern, the above-mentioned problem is now fixed in BitComet version 1.65.0 ! Finally, I'm so happy 😀 Thanks to all the developers of this lovely app.

Keep up the good work 👍