To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Help, BitComet 0.70 crash

I am using BitComet 0.70 Lately , during downloading, my BitComet crashed, it says that 0.70Bitcomet.exe

has encountered a problem. when i click on the option to see what the error contain, The error report contains

ERRORLOG.TXT Crash log Text Document 13KB

CRASH.DMP Crash Dump DMP File 48KB

What is the problem here , how to solve it,

It always occured after i turn on bitcomet for about 20 minutes, and everytime i have re-open the bitcomet again, i have to turn it on every 20 minutes, i cannot download anything if this keeps on, Please HELP

The attachment contains the error report

0.70BitComet.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am using BitComet 0.70 Lately , during downloading, my BitComet crashed, it says that 0.70Bitcomet.exe

has encountered a problem. when i click on the option to see what the error contain, The error report contains

ERRORLOG.TXT Crash log Text Document 13KB

CRASH.DMP Crash Dump DMP File 48KB

What is the problem here , how to solve it,

It always occured after i turn on bitcomet for about 20 minutes, and everytime i have re-open the bitcomet again, i have to turn it on every 20 minutes, i cannot download anything if this keeps on, Please HELP

The attachment contains the error report

just download bitcomet 0.70 again from the internet and re-write i mean install on previous version 0.70 again.

• 1 year later...

I heard alot user says that 0.70 is the best and stable, thus i give a try on it instead of using the 0.93 which giving me virus when downloading, But i encounter this crash on errorlog.txt and crash.dmp same as the above few user, may i know how to solve this problem for those who using 0.70?