Fix the bug that the files selection download does not work

Fix a compile bug that may cause crash

Add option to auto stop after task finished

Fix UDP Tracker can not be connected

Fix HTTP Tracker redirect do not work

Beta version can only run on Windows 2000/XP

Add preview

Improve upload strategy.

Install to BitComet directory, can work with release version.

Fix the crash when click OK in the Setting Dialog.

Rewrite core code. Some functions are disabled temporarily.

hmm this version has some dht problem is not loginned.download speed is unstable in this version.when im on bitcomet beta evrything is fine but when i download very long i have speed 0 :( but when stop download and again start is normal i have max tcp connetion 999999 and protection encryption enabled.in version bitcomet 0.70 i have sometimes 30 kb/s but more time i have 10kb/s 15 kb/s 9kb/s. my net speed is 100 Mb/s.maybe some fast reload can you add,maybe dht problem can some fixed

hmm this version has some dht problem is not loginned.download speed is unstable in this version.when im on bitcomet beta evrything is fine but when i download very long i have speed 0 :( but when stop download and again start is normal i have max tcp connetion 999999 and protection encryption enabled.in version bitcomet 0.70 i have sometimes 30 kb/s but more time i have 10kb/s 15 kb/s 9kb/s. my net speed is 100 Mb/s.maybe some fast reload can you add,maybe dht problem can some fixed

yes the same is happening to me

QUOTE(marcin205 @ Aug 17 2006, 07:19 PM) *

hmm this version has some dht problem is not loginned.download speed is unstable in this version.when im on bitcomet beta evrything is fine but when i download very long i have speed 0 sad.gif but when stop download and again start is normal i have max tcp connetion 999999 and protection encryption enabled.in version bitcomet 0.70 i have sometimes 30 kb/s but more time i have 10kb/s 15 kb/s 9kb/s. my net speed is 100 Mb/s.maybe some fast reload can you add,maybe dht problem can some fixed

Same here.

Almost every time it falls off to 1-3 KB/s if I kill it and restart, 'shazaam', it's right back to normal again.

This Beta[20060816] also on rare occasions will crash my computer, say every 6-8 hours. It is the application as if I kill it my comp runs forever without crashing. I have had this problem with every 'stable' build between 0.64 and 0.69 and build Beta[20060813]. Build 0.70 and Beta[20060809]have not exhibited this behavior though, they are completely stable.

Here is the last errorlog.txt:

• BitCometBeta caused a Microsoft C++ Exception (0xe06d7363)
    in module kernel32.dll at 001b:7c812a5b.
    Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.
    Error occurred at 8/15/2006 10:19:36.
    F:\BitComet\BitCometBeta.exe, run by Ben Yahuda.
    Operating system: Windows XP (5.1.2600).
    2 processor(s), type 586.
    45% memory in use.
    2047 MBytes physical memory.
    1121 MBytes physical memory free.
    0 MBytes paging file.
    0 MBytes paging file free.
    2048 MBytes user address space.
    1868 MBytes user address space free.
    Context:
    EDI: 0x0012f44c ESI: 0x0012f2d4 EAX: 0x0012f24c
    EBX: 0x0012f440 ECX: 0x00000000 EDX: 0x6fcc000d
    EIP: 0x7c812a5b EBP: 0x0012f29c SegCs: 0x0000001b
    EFlags: 0x00000206 ESP: 0x0012f248 SegSs: 0x00000023
    Bytes at CS:EIP:
    5e c9 c2 10 00 85 ff 0f 8e 36 93 ff ff 8b 55 fc
    Stack: [ignore]
    Module List: [ignore]
    ===== [end of ERRORLOG.TXT] =====

The KB/s Up reading in the main window has no relationship to the rate posted in the header bar. It reads as much as 3 times reality in the main window.

If you at BitComet want, I can send you an attachment (e-mail) of the various crash logs and reports.

This Beta does seem to outperform the last "stable" release though.

....not loginned... is this not a spellingerror? shouldn't it be ..not logged in... or make it a question: please log in

also the green status area isnt' shown completely

is it possible to change bitcommet client appearance at some trackers because bitcommet is refused by some trackers because of DHT possibility?

can IE view also be changed in Firefox view?

keep up the good work!

yes the same is happening to me

I'd just like to say that i'm also having this problem with the supposedly stable version of 0.70. This is particularly frustrating because I like to let it download while i'm away (at work, asleep, etc) because bitcomet uses alot of bandwidth and I find makes surfing agonizingly slow at times. So it's really disappointing to go in for a 10 hour shift, or wake up and see that my downloads have not only stopped downloading (while I still retain a steady internet connection), but they managed to halt their process only a fraction of a percent further than when I checked their progress when I started the downloads. Again, the fix is simple, close the client and re-open it, but this doesnt really solve the issue. If this was supposed to be reported in a bugs section for the non-beta releases, my apologies. I just thought it germane given the problems I saw here.

I also noticed the misspelling of Not logged in, but thar's not what I was concerned with. I was trying to figure out where I'm not signed in to. I'm downloading and its at desent speeds, but whats not logged in? Does this even matter? If anyone could tell me what all I need to do to be connected and setup this BitComet I would appreciate it.