To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Easy question for someone....

phatcat

I just need to know in detail how to have my downloads automaticly go to a specific folder every time?I have a desktop folder and figure out how to get them to go there after downloading?Any help would be awesome........

thankx

I just need to know in detail how to have my downloads automaticly go to a specific folder every time?I have a desktop folder and figure out how to get them to go there after downloading?Any help would be awesome........

thankx

Hi M8

the way i do it when i format my comp, which might i add is on a regular basis, you need to go into your C: drive find. Dbl click my comp. go to C: then dbl click "my Comp" now "dbl click" program files. "now dbl click program files" now dbl click "Bit Comet" in there you will see the download folder, copy that to your desk top........now you can acess your downloads from your desktop!!!! hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

If I read it right you jus need your downloads to go directly to your download folder which can be found in the desktop right?

All you have to do: just click on the preference icon in the bit comet then click the task found in the left corner then just change the "default download path" to where you need it to be downloaded :)

Hope it answer your question :D