To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Can't get my d/l's back on...please help

toadstamper

:( I have been using bitcomet for over 1 year now with not too many problems. Today I started it and my currrent d/l's had halfed. I had about 8 files in my current d/l and some of them have gone, they are in my bitcomet d/l folder but im not able to see them or start them using bitcomet. How can i put them back. Also can you tell me why some of my file are getting to 99% then stopping..this is why I have so many in my current file...I only ever d/l 1-2 files but I now have 5 files at 99%+...Please help, thanks

Those could be fake torrents. If they were video files then you should download VLC player and try to open those 99% torrents and you should be able to play them even though they arent finished. If they are video files and dont play with VLC then they are likely fakes.

As for the missing torrent tasks you could redownload them from the site you got them from and then rightclick on the task while it is stopped and select Manual Hash Check. Then it will start up where they left off. Make sure it is the exact same torrent that you downloaded before.

Those could be fake torrents. If they were video files then you should download VLC player and try to open those 99% torrents and you should be able to play them even though they arent finished. If they are video files and dont play with VLC then they are likely fakes.

As for the missing torrent tasks you could redownload them from the site you got them from and then rightclick on the task while it is stopped and select Manual Hash Check. Then it will start up where they left off. Make sure it is the exact same torrent that you downloaded before.

Thanks for the help. I have reloaded my torrents as you said. My files that are stopping at 99% are games, I have used this site for a while now but latley my torrents have stopped at 99%+, I have 3 at 99.9%...any ideas?