To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

can't connect to tracker

kylee700

i've been using bitcomet 0.70 for about 2 months now and everything have been goin fine.but recently for some unknown reaons,all the files that i download can't connect to the tracker.in the beginnin it will connect fine but after about 10 minutes it will get disconnected.the even weirder thing is in the summary they'll say the tracker response is ok and will be renounce in 300s.but when i click on the tracker link it will say that it has an error connecting to the tracker.i'm now depending on the DHT network to download all my files.all the files that i donwload has at least a 3500 % health.i'm usin the avg program and dun have any firewall or zone alarm.i've not make any major changes to my computer lately lately.

If all trackers are doing this then something may be blocking your connections to them, especially if your on a college or corporate LAN. In this case you need to look into finding and using a proxy server(look on google) for your connections to the tracker. Only use the proxy to connect to the tracker not for all traffic.

If it is just a particular tracker or two then its possible that the tracker is having problems and you should either use a different tracker or wait for them to fix their problem.

i'm using my own personal computer and i dun use any router.yesterday i was downloading a file tru the demonoid tracker.it can't connect to the tracker with the http add but it can connnect to the tracker with the udp add.and now the saddest thing is even my dht network is not connected :( i've recently upgraded my direct x to version 9.could that be the problem?