To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

resume and pause all

lazyboy

It my understanding that in the new versions the task bar "puase and resume all" selections have been removed ... i actually downloaded .71 and noticed they were. I think its a mistake to take them out i use them all of the time. Maybe have in the prefs have a selection to display them if you want? thanks for your time... great client. I tried sending this via the form but it wouldnt work for me.

It my understanding that in the new versions the task bar "puase and resume all" selections have been removed ... i actually downloaded .71 and noticed they were. I think its a mistake to take them out i use them all of the time. Maybe have in the prefs have a selection to display them if you want? thanks for your time... great client. I tried sending this via the form but it wouldnt work for me.

I agree !

Because BC demands quite a bit of CPU, the 'Resume' function is useful when you need to do some other urgent PC task and don't want to quit BC. Like putting it on hold then resuming.

Without 'Pause', one has to quit BC completely, then re-start later.

Mike.

I'm glad this subject has been opened, I made an account in the forum just to mention it. The pause and resume buttons from the system tray icon are so useful especially when you need a fast connection outside bitcomet temporarily, so you can pause the downloads.

Yeah i made an account just to bring it up. im glad other people feel the same way about this hopfully this will let it be known!! I don't have the fastest connection so thats why im always using puase for when i want to surf sites I have to pause to get my bandwidth back.

• 1 month later...

:blink: IT REALLY SHOCKED ME TO FIND OUT THE NEWEST VERSION BITCOMET WITHOUT THE ESSENTIAL FEATURE OF STOP AND PAUSE..........THESE VERY CONVIENT FOR ME AND MANY USERS.......THEY SHOULD HAVE REMOVED THE STOP AND PAUSE FEATURE FROM THE NEWEST VERSION..... I GUESS THESE PEOPLE ARE DEGRADING IT INSTD OF UPGRADING IT

• 3 weeks later...

:blink: IT REALLY SHOCKED ME TO FIND OUT THE NEWEST VERSION BITCOMET WITHOUT THE ESSENTIAL FEATURE OF STOP AND PAUSE..........THESE VERY CONVIENT FOR ME AND MANY USERS.......THEY SHOULD HAVE REMOVED THE STOP AND PAUSE FEATURE FROM THE NEWEST VERSION..... I GUESS THESE PEOPLE ARE DEGRADING IT INSTD OF UPGRADING IT

version 0.77 has the stop and start button only the pause has been removed because it did more or less the same thing as stop