To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

'Favorite' Panel

IMHO, it would be better to make panel 'Favorite' customizable: allow to add/remove task categories, remove unnecessary torrent sites.

Besides, I think integration of task categories and tottent sites into a single treeview is a bit illogical... It would be better to make different tabs for them. Even to completely separate task categories tree from 'Favorite' panel - 'favorite' should contain favorites, nothing else.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a tutorial somewhere on here showing you how to edit your favourites(torrent sites-rss feeds)..You go to C:\Program files\Bitcomet\fav..folder and choose the file for which language your using default - fav_en_us and open this with notepad then edit away...check out the tutorial.I've got great rss feeds to Demonoid now,after reading it..

It's in guides and tutorials / guide to change favourite section settings,and was done by Dimchopicha

• 7 years later...

Edited by The UnUsual Suspect, 28 November 2006 - 12:15 AM:

Bit Comet's .xml file is now being updated daily, and each time you restart Bit Comet, it will download the latest list. Unfortunately, this means any custom list you make will revert back to the current list when this happens. I have discussed this with our developers, and as soon as we have a stable way to disable this feature, we will update this guide. In the meantime, I would use local bookmarks to visit sites not on bit comets list.

Suspect

And I'm still looking forward to this statment "I have discussed this with our developers, and as soon as we have a stable way to disable this feature, we will update this guide" of Suspect.

As there is no use of editing as it will revert back and it is a purposeless guide to nowhere: http://www.cometforu...ction-settings/

All you need is: "Release a new version of BitComet" BitComet 1.38 as soon as possible maybe with Windows 10 becasue there are lots of feature requests and bugs pending to be set right.

Hope you guys will do it.

With All Regards.

Love BitComet.

Edited by getlucky1989khan (see edit history)