To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

New to the game.

Grumps31

Hello ladies and gents,

First of all would like to say big thanks to you all for the forum based answers you have provided-would have been a life time trying to self diagnose with out you(special thanks to Dark shroud, usual suspect,bit dave and soraiva you guys have been a god send!).

Now for the questions:

1. My download speed some times goes up to 220 but usually is around about 10 are my preferences ok and just seed prob or do i need to reconfigure-have changed preferences but not made a portal.

2. Sure i've missed the answer for this but once downloaded how do i transfer file to my saved files?

Once again thanks and apologies for covering old ground!

Keep up the good work, with out your help this would be impossible.

Regards,

Richard

Hello ladies and gents,

First of all would like to say big thanks to you all for the forum based answers you have provided-would have been a life time trying to self diagnose with out you(special thanks to Dark shroud, usual suspect,bit dave and soraiva you guys have been a god send!).

Now for the questions:

1. My download speed some times goes up to 220 but usually is around about 10 are my preferences ok and just seed prob or do i need to reconfigure-have changed preferences but not made a portal.

2. On ip address its 192.168.1.101 and default gateway is192.168.1.1 is this a router or modem? i have a linksys wrk456 router.

Once again thanks and apologies for covering old ground!

Keep up the good work, with out your help this would be impossible.

Regards,

Richard