To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Not connecting.....

naanq2

Being rather green to all this, sorry for wasting your time if I am just an idiot, but I have upgraded to the new version 0.70 and since then have not been able to connect with any torrent that I try. I am trying recent TV torrents with several seeders and have tried more than 15 just to make sure the torrent didn't appear to be the problem. Is there some preference setting I am missing? I do not have a proxy server and was able to download with the prior version with no problem whatsoever. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Being rather green to all this, sorry for wasting your time if I am just an idiot, but I have upgraded to the new version 0.70 and since then have not been able to connect with any torrent that I try. I am trying recent TV torrents with several seeders and have tried more than 15 just to make sure the torrent didn't appear to be the problem. Is there some preference setting I am missing? I do not have a proxy server and was able to download with the prior version with no problem whatsoever. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Are you connecting to the net via a router? Then you should open ports for the torrent traffic to run through. You can most likely look up your router at portforward.com to learn how to open ports