To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

DVD cover design program

Meverick

Does anyone know of any good DVD/CD cover design programs other than the one included with Nero.

Ps a link to a torrent would be helpful,thanks..... :D

are you not happy with the selection of graphics to put on your cd's or looking for something else? i think you can use any picture on your computer.

i use memorex expressit myself and i like it okay. i usually surf the net for a pic i like and save it to my hard drive and then put that on my label.

are you not happy with the selection of graphics to put on your cd's or looking for something else? i think you can use any picture on your computer.

i use memorex expressit myself and i like it okay. i usually surf the net for a pic i like and save it to my hard drive and then put that on my label.

I'm just looking for a good program(I can find the covers OK) to print CD covers.

• 7 years later...

Does anyone know of any good DVD/CD cover design programs other than the one included with Nero.

Ps a link to a torrent would be helpful,thanks..... biggrin.gif

try CD DVD Label Maker. I use this soft a long time, its the best from all that I have used. Program is very small 6,5 Mb and easy to use)

Link to commercial software product removed by staff. Only links to freeware products allowed in forum.